A Multinational company in the chemicals field located in Alexandria is looking for a “Commercial Manager”.
1. Study the current structure, cost and make proposals for the changes required to be implemented within TWO weeks of joining.
2. Retaining credibility at all important principles with Communication on restructuring and resolving grievances if any.
3. Plan, restructure and build a strong sales team covering various market sectors in consultation with the line manager.
4. Sales Maintenance and growth plan to be agreed with the line manager.
5. Work with Group CFO to identify the current spent on operation v/s sales cost for efficient organization and share the cost savings.
6. Maintain A/C receivables within the agreed time frame.
7. Set up and maintain stocks at warehouses to be sold to ensure continuity of liquidity for working capital.
8. Identification of 3 most prospective Principals and conduct a complete market mapping of their products to gain proper inroads in that market application.
9. To prepare and share the country’s growth strategic plan for the next three years.
– Master’s degree in Chemistry & Management.
– From 20 to 25 Years of experience in the chemical field.
– Proficiency in the English language.
If you have all the qualifications for this job, you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now.
Don’t miss the chance