A multinational company located in Cairo is looking for a “Construction Manager” with the following:
Responsibilities of Construction Manager position:
– Performs a technical, organizational, and supervisory role in the construction process, setting out and determining the location for above and underground infrastructure installations involved in construction operations.
– Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, and timescales.
– Oversee, expect and coordinate the flow of construction to meet the schedule.
– You will be responsible of manage the day-to-day construction operations.
– Schedule, conduct, and chair progress meetings and issue minutes and action lists.
– Consult with the Client and the operators to establish the Project scope, objectives, priorities, constraints, assumptions, and strategies.
– Overseeing building work.
– Supervising contracted staff.
– You will manage the work and liaising with others in the field during construction.
– You have to prepare a progress report (Weekly & Monthly).
– Providing technical advice; problem-solving.
– Review and Approve the Quality Plan & Health and Safety Plan as agreed with contractors.
– Coordinate and arrange for the handover of the work to the client.
Requirements for Construction Manager position:
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Electrical engineering or any relevant field
– At least 7 years of experience in Electrical/Civil engineering for Railway.
– Excellent Leadership Skills.
– Excellent command of English.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.