An International Entertainment/ Retail company located in New Cairo is looking for an “HRIS Administrator”
Duties for HRIS Administrator position:
– Keep the HRIS database up to date with changes in employee information or organization rules.
– You will be responsible for exporting regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount and turnover reports).
– Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases, and assures information is available on a timely basis.
– Prepares reports, graphs, charts, and statistics in support of human resources operations.
– Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
– Create new accounts and manage access permissions.
– Troubleshoot and report technical issues.
– Develop data processing guidelines.
– 2 – 3 years of experience in an HR role or any similar roles.
– Fluent English is a must.
– Knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS) and/or Excel.
– Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
– Human Resources certificate is a plus.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will reach out to you very soon.