A multinational company located in Alexandria is looking for a “Production Engineer”.
– Operates the Extraction process on a daily basis in terms of safety, food safety, product quality, and environment.
– Utilizes management of the change process.
– Complies with the annual plan for the department as well as operating standards and goals.
– detect problems, solutions, and suggestions to improve the workplace with regards to production and safety.
– Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks.
– Complies with plant policies and procedures as related to safety & housekeeping.
– Operates plants in an effective and efficient way. Informs Shift supervisor of operating supplies and assists the engineering department in reporting faults.
– Communicates with other departments.
– Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to identify and solve workplace problems; improving work processes and operating efficiencies; stays current with changes.
– Operate the Extraction process according to specifications and standards.
– Operate within the required standards and goals. Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
– Ensure run sheets are being filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
– Give regular feedback. look for innovative solutions to the work area.
– Demonstrates positive two-way communications.
– Maintains employee morale during work with the team, productive workforce, and Company expectations.
Food Safety, Environmental, Health, and Safety:
– Report any unsafe practices, equipment, or environment. Attend Safety meetings and training where applicable.
1- Bachelor of Production, Mechanical, and Electro-mechanical Engineering.
Experience & skills:
2- 2-4 years in industrial fields.
3- Advanced skills in PC and Office applications.
4- English (fluent) & Arabic.
5- Leadership skills.
6- Communication skills.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.