A Multinational company located in Cairo is looking for a “Project Planner”
· You will be responsible for preparing the site plan to meet the requirements, the drawings, and the target dates.
· Preparing tender time schedule in a company with cash flow.
· You will prepare and update the project time schedule based on the contract.
· Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
· Monitoring the critical activities based on the project schedule and tell project management.
· Preparing and submitting the updated work program and cash flow curve.
· Monitoring day-to-day work progress and prepare the daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Reporting work progress and compare between plan and actual progress.
· Ensures performance reviews are being conducted on field planning staff under established schedule.
· Prepare the analysis study for the variations orders on-time schedule and cash flow.
· Creates progress and performance curves.
Job requirements for Project Planner position:
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering; Electrical Engineering is preferable.
· At least 5 years of relevant planning experience; Railway Projects experience is
· Professional use of Primavera & MS planning tools.
· Demonstrated strong excel and computer skills.
· Excellent command of English.
· Time Management; Great capability of time management and adaptation with
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will reach out to you very soon.