An International Retail / Entertainment Company located in Cairo is looking for a “Software Developer – As/400 Developer”
– Take part in project definition, development, testing, implementation, and go-live support during project execution.
– Ensure seamless integration of the HC management system with the existing client’s software infrastructure.
– Execute functional test scripts and review the work of the third-party Human Capital systems providers.
– Resolve delivery-related issues to ensure projects achieve the expected outcomes within the approved quality, timeline, and budget parameters.
– Test and recommend system changes to increase business effectiveness and efficiency in conjunction with HC systems.
– Implement the requested modules on time & make sure of a smooth payroll process.
– Support end-users (HC &Finance) during the UAT phase & validate the outputs.
– Review work of development team, in-house and outsourced.
– Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
– From 5-10 years of experience on AS/400 Development.
– AS400 / RPG, RPGLE, RPG/400, SDU, RLU, SQL/400, Query/400, SQLRPGLE, CL, CLLE knowledge is a must.
– Knowledge of MS SQL &BI Tool (Business Object, Power BI)
– Payroll operation skills &Data Integration skills are an advantage.
– SAP Human resource-related knowledge is an advantage.
– Excellent command of English.
If you know all the tasks and you have all the qualifications needed for this job post then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to join us by sending your CV to
email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance