A multinational company located in Alexandria is looking for a “Technical Management Trainee”
Food Safety, Environmental, Health, and Safety:
– Report any unsafe practices, equipment, or environment. Attend Safety meetings and training where applicable.
– You will be responsible for following all the technical management trainee programs and passing all program journey steps.
– Should execute the specific projects assigned to them during the program.
– Responsible for the shadow role within the department’s journey, as production engineers, maintenance engineers, safety coordinator, utility engineer.
– Responsible for being able to operate all areas of production as per area responsible.
– Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies with plant policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping.
– Give regular feedback. Actively look for innovative solutions to the work area.
– Demonstrates positive two-way communications.
– Maintains employee morale during work with the team, productive workforce, and Company expectations.
Qualifications for Technical Trainee role:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial and management engineering, Production, Mechanical, Chemical, and Electro-mechanical Engineering or similar.
Experience & skills:
– 1-2 years experience in industrial fields.
– Advanced skills in PC and Office applications.
– English (fluent) & Arabic.
– Promising Leadership skills.
– Communication skills.
– Creative thinking ability and problem-solving.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.