For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Merchant”
Job tasks and responsibilities:
1. To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers as well as structuring a game plan aiming to optimize timing, value and volume of sales to maximize profits.
2. Help in structuring and execution of commodity game plan that incorporates the crushed and sales volumes with the main goal being maximizing profitable crush volumes.
3. Follow up on sales and withdrawals of the bi-products.
4. Build strong relationships with customers and market players locally and internationally.
5. Update and analyze Egypt and global supply and demand grids of soybeans, soybean meal, soybean oil, sunflower oil and palm oil as well as any other relevant commodities.
6. Track the FX position and ensure the group is within the agreed upon limits.
7. Interpret and report the group trading position and be able to identify and explain the implied risks.
1- From 3 – 5 years of experience.
2- Fluent English is a must.
3- Cairo resident is a must.
4- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business/Economics/Actuarial Science.
5- Perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
6- Customer oriented.
7- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com