A very well-known Multinational company located in Cairo is looking for a “Trader”
– You will manage Supply and Demand grids and use the information to set a selling strategy (Pricing – timing).
– Will be responsible for tracking currency fluctuations to ensure Egypt’s forex exposure similar to economic conditions.
– Will plan and book shipments to ensure smooth logistics.
– You will interact with local customers to sell, ensure withdrawals and offer market pricing recommendations.
– Make sure to enhance plant P&L process and analyze profitability and optimization opportunities.
– You will reconcile the daily trading Profit and Loss.
– Will be responsible for ontract entry.
– Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meetings.
– Attend weekly risk meetings (Learn and Work on supply and demand analysis).
– A University degree in Business or Economics.
– 1-2 years of related work experience.
– Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
– Excellent negotiation skills and commercial sense.
– General awareness of market &economic trends and forex.
– Fluent in English and Arabic both speaking and writing.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance