A Local industrial company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria is looking for a talented “HR Manager” who will be responsible for:
– Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
– Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
– Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques including psychometric testing Interviewing shortlisted candidates
– Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
– Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
– Good communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Business awareness and commercial focus
– Leadership and strong management skills
– Technically competent
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
A Leading Company in Alexandria requests an HR officer :
- Maintaining up to date employee information.
- Sending out offer letters and contracts and giving first line advice to employees who have queries around policies and procedures.
- Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefits and HR policies and regulations.
- Process monthly billings from insurance providers.
- Review billings for accuracy, codes and advances for payment.
- Resolve discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the company.
- Complete reports for management as requested.
- B.sc of commerce – English department
- From 0-1 years of experience
- Fluent in English
For an International Company based in Cairo, A” recruiter coordinator ” is needed
The Company is looking for a recent grad who’s got 0-2 years of working experience and affinity with HR/Recruiting, The candidate will mainly be scheduling interviews for candidates.
- Support recruiters and hiring managers with recruiting processes which includes scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with administrative assistants, and hosting candidates when they come onsite
- Provide a high-level candidate experience by responding to questions professionally and timely and assist/coordinate any other candidate needs
- Assist with finding ways to improve and optimize scheduling process by partaking in RC special projects
- Assist with ad-ho projects within the People Team and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events when needed
Senior Payroll Officer
1-To coordinate with and provide assistance to other Finance Services staff to ensure the efficient operations of the payroll function and to achieve the overall divisional objectives.
2-To ensure that quality customer service is provided by processing the fort nightly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
3-To ensure that practices and procedures in payroll comply with all statutory requirements and any applicable industrial awards.
4-To liaise with all divisions and departments, and provide assistance to management and staff on payroll related matters.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
1- 7-10 years of experience as payroll officer.
2- A high level of numeracy skills and good general knowledge of accounting procedures.
3- A sound knowledge of award interpretation.
4- A high standard of public relations and interpersonal skills.
5- A thorough understanding and sound knowledge of payroll Systems practices, procedures, statutory requirements and accounting standards.
6- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Taxation Office requirements as they apply to the payment of salaries and wages.
7- Sound knowledge of superannuation legislation and fund administration.
8- Knowledge of worker’s compensation legislation .
9- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
10- Sound knowledge of and experience with spreadsheets, word processing and payroll software.
For an International Textile company with about 10,000 employees worldwide located in Cairo. (Free zone)
• Constructing change programs considering the needs of the business
• Managing Recruitment , Hiring and orientation
• Build and implement Managers training & development programs
• Managing company – wide organizational processes – such as performance management and employee’s satisfaction surveys.
• Responsibility for maintaining retention of employees.
• Analyses human resources requirements of the company’s business plan, priorities and plans implementation
More responsibilities would be shared during the interview process.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel ,recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits
• Knowledge of Labor and employment laws, legal codes & government regulations in Egypt.
• At least 5 years of experience as HR Manager in an industrial company – experience in a garment industry will be an advantage.
• English fluency is a must.
For a Multinational Company located in Cairo
- Partner with the COE Site Lead and the EMEA HRBP to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Partner with all teams providing services to the employees: Recruitment, Contracts, Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Training, and tie the delivery of services together for the best operation of the CoE and the best CoE employee experience
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, recruitment, etc.
- Depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- A minimum of 3 + years of relevant HR Generalist experience in a Multinational Company preferably call centers /communication industry
- Experience in a manufacturing or customer support environment would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of local labour regulations governing customer support staff
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Excellent influencing skills and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
• Human Resources Management, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state legislation pertaining to all personnel matters. Communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed. Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of wage and salary program.
• Consults with legal department as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
• Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development. Develops and maintains a human resource system that meets personnel information needs. Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
• Human Resources Capacity.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Leadership. Decision Making.
• Financial Management.
• Communications Proficiency.
• Presentation Skills.