For an International Company located in Borg el Arab, a “Microbiologist” is needed.
Send your CV before 25th of December to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A Multinational Company located in Alexandria is looking to hire “Laboratory Manager”
• Check with other departments on environmental analysis, water used in SKM Chiller is to be checked for microbiological analysis
• Self-monitoring check on tasks done by Lab by sending samples from finished products and row materials to be tested and compare results to international specs
• Performing experiments regarding procedures and equipment evaluation to ensure that we are following appropriate business processes & methods and equipment
• Attending daily and weekly meetings with all departments regarding Lab results & discussing challenges related to Lab and other departments
• Checking on quality of competitor results and sending weekly report to all factory departments & sales
• Check on Analysis of daily used row materials to ensure that row materials are within the company’s specs
• Collecting and validating the results of the analyses. Make decisions about re-doings. Follow up trends by production elements, raw material batch or provider, SOP modification
• Ensure the availability of the proper materials for the Lab activity: chemicals medium, spare parts follow up the stock evolution and the purchasing procedure.
• Contact with suppliers of Lab materials to initiate cost reduction or quality / service improvement projects.
• Ensure the proper metrology of the Lab results. Check using the common resources of Group and Region that the Lab results show no deviation from the Group standards.
• Ensure the proper labor environment in the Lab: housekeeping.
• Enforce the safety rules and regulations – inspection.
• Release of the final goods on behalf of the QA manager.
• Organize the workforce ensuring the availability of the results in time and form.
• Review Control plan and SOP adapting if necessary to the actual conditions of the Factory.
• Staff training, means and needs definition and follow up on training actions
Follow up and report on the local yeast market through the samples brought by Sales Dept.
• Review and develop the Control plan in agreement with the internal customers. Control and ensure the proper SOP availability and suitability
• 10-12 years of experience in chemistry & microbiology.
• Experience in FMCG Field is a must
• Fluent in English
• Alexandria Residence or ready to relocate
If You are interested send your updated CV before 26th of February to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company in Alexandria “Lab chemist” is urgently needed with a very attractive package.
• Daily Analyses of Process Quality Parameters including cross checks, raw materials, intermediate, final products including Sampling Process in addition to Standard Chemicals preparation
• Participating and executing different Food Safety & regulatory activities including auditing, documentation, guidance, trouble shooting, corrective actions, MOCK Recalls, Customer Complaints, etc….
• Development, modification & validation of FSQR SOPs & Plant Document Control System
• Conducting lab instruments Calibration, minor maintenance & general housekeeping activities
• Issuing & maintaining daily Quality reports, internal communication & external communication for technical support with suppliers, 3rd party labs in addition to Internet searches and studies.
• Conducting, Supervising & follow-up Pest Control activities and on site operator
• Conduct and supervise chemical cleaning activities on site (Salmonella Control, Pest Control…)
•Conduct Plant Microbiological tours, sampling & reporting & any other duties as assigned
– 2-4 Years of experience in an Industrial processing environment – Preferable Multinational food industry field
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 25th of February to: email@example.com
For a leading pharmaceutical company in Algeria, “General Manager” is urgently needed with a pharmaceutical marketing background.
2. Implementation of plans, programs and policies approved by the Board of Directors of the Company and upon the direction of the General Manager of the Group
3. Work on the management of development projects in the company, includes strategic partnerships with third parties, and development issues.
4. Follow-up of all departments in the company.
5. Develop the annual plans, annual budgets and work plans.
6. Full management of the commercial relationship with the agent, the distributors, the commercial department of the company and any third party.
7. Oversee the development and registration of items for the Algerian market and target markets.
8. Supervising technical matters in the company
9. Central tenders administration in Algeria, tenders of institutions and any other tenders
10. Work on the development of the company’s business, through research and investment opportunities within the guidelines of the Board of Directors and direct directions of the manager
11. Managing the administrative affairs of the company
12. Supervising the financial affairs of the company.
13. Presenting and discussing technical, administrative and financial reports to the general management of the Group.
– Experience in the field of medicine and medical health field.
– Experience in the Algerian market, Algerian general laws, and Algerian health laws is preferred.
Kindly send your CV before 12th of November to: firstname.lastname@example.org