A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “PR & Government Affairs Manager” for their national megaprojects located in Cairo.
1. Responsible for all government business for companies such as tax card, Industrial Register, commercial register, Business Investment Authority, etc…
2. Drafted various types of contracts, such as sub-licensing, sale and purchase of shares, loan, consultancy, management, lease, shareholding, confidentiality, etc…
3. Build and network with appropriate stakeholders to create advocacy, creating a positive external environment for the business to operate in via value-adding relationships.
4. Crisis Management: Risk assessment, management, and evaluation.
5. Maintains good government relations in order to facilitate company work.
6. Dealing directly with the government department to ensure a smooth flow of services.
7. Manage all documentation and paperwork required for services.
8. Managing the company’s facilities and Contractual services.
9. Representing and conducting all external communication for the company at the government entities.
10. Monitoring legislative and regulatory activities oversees the implementation of policies that support organizational goals.
1- 15 – 20 years of experience.
2- Excellent command of English.
3- Construction or contracting experience will be a plus.
IF you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known company in Alexandria, an “Events Coordinator” is needed.
• Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
• Book venues and schedule speakers
• Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
• Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
• Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
• Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
• Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
• Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
• Fluent English
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
• Able to handle stress and remain calm
• Problem-solving ability
• Proficient in MS Office
If you are interested, kindly send your CV before 18th of October to: firstname.lastname@example.org