For an multinational company (FMCG industry) located in Alexandria, a FSQR supervisor is needed!
• Good HAACP Knowledge – Applies and implements HAACP to identify and control food safety hazards
• Intermediate auditing and compliance skills – Applies intermediate auditing and quality compliance knowledge to identify and manage risks and compliance.
• Ability to lead teams, participate in discussions, achieve goals, etc.
• Managing and Improving Processes – Delivers processes that are aligned, effective and optimize Cargill resources
• Delivers motivational learning solutions that engage leaders and provides desired outcomes
• Applies basic business acumen to partner effectively with business counterparts
• Basic product information and documentation – Prepares product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements.
• Basic external partnering skills – Builds basic relationships and negotiates effectively with external groups
• Acceptable scientific knowledge – Applies basic scientific knowledge and principles to identify and manage risks
• Intermediate risk assessment capabilities – Conducts and communicates the results of a scientific evaluation of the known or potential adverse health effects resulting from human or animal exposure to food borne hazards.
• Intermediate knowledge of quality standards and quality systems – Applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality.
• Bachelor Degree in Agriculture.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar process, preferred to have 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Solid awareness of QMS requirements – Familiar with ISO 9001 & 22001 is a minimum requirement.
• Excellent understanding of different plant diseases, pest’s types, and weed seeds, etc.
• Good awareness of food laws and regulations.
• Proven managerial and leadership skills.
• Strong planning and coordination skills.
• Knowledge of Windows and Office applications.
• Fluent English and Arabic.
If you are interested, Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org