For an international manufacturing company, pharmaceutical field located in Alexandria, Mustafa Kamel, HR Generalist is urgently needed.
(Reports to Administration Director and cooperates with Office Manager)
1- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
2- Conducting audits of payroll, leaves, attendance, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions.
3- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
4- Company-Employee communication.
5- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
6- Prepare and conduct Evaluation and Appraisal (Annually, Semi annually and might be quarterly).
7- Develops Human Resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
8- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
1- Fluent English.
2- 1-2 years of experience in the same field.
3- Business background.
4- Excellent communication skills.
5- Leadership skills.
6- Flexible to Overtime working hours and traveling (if needed).
If you are interested,
kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
CAF if hiring a Deputy General secretary-Football & Development
- Have to manages the Competition’s & Development Division staff
- Manages all the engagements of all competitions & football Development
- Control the preparations of all competition division related meetings and documentations (Competition’s Committees)
• He is the responsible of the establishment of the competition’s annual plan .
• Makes sure that all the communication deadlines are respected from both sides (Competition’s division and other parties sides)
• Responsible for all documents, archiving and communication within the Competition’s Division
• Takes care about all competitions related matters during CAF competitions
• Should be responsible of the CAPA for all the staff of the Competition’s Division (targets, goals and feedback)
• Maintain CAF good standards in the different working areas of the competitions and among the other divisions
• View the overall strategy of football development as approved by the Technical Development Committee
• Managing the CAF coaching license programs
• Implementing all courses and seminars in relation to football development
- Enrolling all coaching courses in the continent through the CMS system and follow up the courses with assessments
• Preparing the content of CAF coaching license courses
• Compiling TSG reports upon completion of each CAF competition
• Prepare the content of CAF coaching license courses
2/ All CAF Divisions concerning coordinating various matters
3/ Third parties according to direct responsibility (Federations…Etc.)
• Master Degree preferred
• Experience as a football player (not necessarily at the highest Football national level)
• Good experience as a coach and an instructor
• Relevant football and sport qualifications (e.g. national or international coaching license)
• university degree in relevant field
• Recognition/acceptance by the national football stakeholders
• Experienced in Football Competitions Administration
• Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is a great advantage
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Multicultural environment skills
General CAF obligations:
• Flexible with shifts when required.
• Dress Code is Business Formal or Business Casual depending on the nature of the job.
• Attend all meetings required by the management.
• Should attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management.
• Conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF.
• Remain contactable at all times via the mobile phone or e-mail.
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com,
(mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10th of October 2017