A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a British Company Located in Alexandria. A “Business Development Manager” is Needed.
2- Constantly review and have up-to-date knowledge of the local market place for a wide range of current and targeted commodities and key customers.
3- Identify and recommend potential activities, sales and or expansion opportunities to further the growth and enhance the reputation of the company.
4- Work closely with the Operations Manager and the Country Manager to constantly review all in-country operational protocols, ensuring that they are fully aligned to the company’s policy and overarching procedures. Suggest improvements and efficiencies where identified.
5- Assist with the negotiation of prices and terms and conditions with each prospective customer.
6- Interact on a continual basis with key customers with a view to further shipments, new locations, expansion into new operations, etc. and keep all the appropriate staff informed.
2- Have up-to-date knowledge of the local market place and key customers.
3- Alexandria or Cairo Resident.
4- Excellent English.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
An American international company located at Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Business Development Manager”
– Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients.
– To target, negotiate and successfully close contracts as necessary.
– Drive sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit.
– Identify and develop new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
– Lead the bid phase of projects including assembling and managing bid teams for the successful conversion of tender proposals.
– Review tender submissions to identify potential project risks and implement risk mitigation strategies.
– Leading the financial, contractual and technical management activity on large scale bids and proposal.
2- Fluency in English is a must.
3- Detailed experience in tender preparations.
4- Excellent knowledge and exposure to the facility management market in Egypt.
5- Good knowledge of ISO standards.
Kindly send your CV before 27th of June to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company *Commodities industry* located in Egypt, is hiring a “Business Development Manager”.
• Provide detailed analysis on potential new markets.
• Keep a record of all customers contacted, the dates of last contact, key information gathered, next course of action, any hostile members of the customer.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to constantly review all in-country operational protocols, ensuring that they are fully aligned to the company policy and overarching procedures. Suggest improvements and efficiencies where identified.
• Have up-to-date knowledge of the local market place and key customers.
• Work with the Country Manager and Operations Manager to identify and recommend potential activities, sales and or expansion opportunities to further the growth and enhance the reputation of the company.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
• Company is located in Alexandria but Work can be done remotely.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
A “ Business Development Specialist “ is urgently needed for a well-known Company located in El- Zamalek, Cairo.
• Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and marketing and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
– Fluent spoken and written English.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Proven analytical skills with the ability to challenge, demonstrate intellectual curiosity and learn quickly.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV before 28th of November to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company in Alexandria, “Senior Project Development Manager” is needed with a minimum 6 years of experience in project management.
– Identify the project’s risks and propose an action plan allowing to rise them
– Management the projects portfolio and align means and resources
– Define steps of the project according to every stakeholders and follow it (Planning, boards, appraisal, results, correctives action …).
– Creation and follow of planning projects entrusted
– Define and verify validation of the Project’s development means (resources, investments)
– Assure product development according to product file’s specifications
– Assure the achievement of objectives (cost, quality and timelines) using one of the group’s development processes
– Develop a trusted environment within the team and promote blossoming of each one
– Assure communication of information with members of the team based in Egypt and report to the Top Management (incl. France) on a monthly basis
– Assure reporting for validation of chosen option by the team. Decide on complex point (risks) related to the achievement of key objectives
– Take in consideration principles of health, security, sustainable development and Eco-conception applicable to the project
– Bring necessary support to Quality and Logistics teams in the resolution of important projects
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 25th of October to: email@example.com
A Telesales agent is urgently needed for a well-known Information Technology Company located in Alexandria.
• Answering questions about products or the company.
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
• Enter and update customer information in the database.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
• Very good knowledge of English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor degree of any major
For those of you who are interested please send your CV before 7th of October to: