IT Help Desk
For a well known Company located in Alexandria , a “Payroll Coordinator”
A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to [email protected]
See All Jobs