Job Title: Software Pre-Sales Engineer
Job Location: Giza
Company’s Field: IT and Software
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Software Pre-Sales Engineer Key Areas of Responsibilities:
– Work with the company’s Sales, Product, Engineering, Professional Services organizations in supporting the acquiring and managing their customer base to drive the Company’s achievement in meeting their acquisition and revenue goals across EMEA.
– Ability to develop and deliver compelling product demonstrations which tie Company solutions to customer needs.
– Ability to build technical sales assets, performs POCs and Pilots at customer site.
– Ability to manage and lead technical aspects of the opportunity.
– Ability to work independently and lead the technical evaluation for opportunities.
– Ability to present a solution tied to customer needs/requirements.
– Ability to manage multiple accounts/opportunities at the same time.
– Ability to travel 50% of the time across EMEA.
– Ability to sell a solution at all levels within an organization.
– Responsible for working as a liaison between the Product Development organization to properly deliver on-site POCs and Pilots as per prospect requirements.
– Acts in a professional manner with high ethical standards of performance and behavior at all times; creates trust and confidence in himself/herself with the customer and the company.
– Perceives and considers the underlying attitudes, feelings, and needs of customers’ peers, and others modifies, as needed, his / her style to build rapport and achieve compatibility with customers, peers, and others.
Years of experience:
– Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience as an application pre-sales.
Desired Skills &Experience:
– Excellent level of English.
– Strong vertical expertise in the banking sector.
– Strong solution selling experience.
– Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
– Proven background in demonstrating application software solutions to diverse audiences.
– Demonstrated experience in managing all aspects of the technical sale including discovery, demos, follow-up, competitive positioning, etc.
– Experience in Technical and Development or Programming Skills.
– Bachelor’s degree or related experiences.
How to apply?Share it