Job Title: Control & Reporting Senior Manager
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Field: FMCG
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Control & Reporting Senior Manager Job Description:
• Lead design and execution of the BU transformational agenda with respect to Reporting and analysis.
• Ensure proper safeguarding for the BU assets and ensure proper control over BS.
• Lead the Reporting and Analysis control agenda for Egypt BU team in line with the company policy and procedures – Including AP- Cash- Intercompany – FA.
• Ensure effective control testing on a quarterly basis for operational and financial controls.
• Ensure and lead the execution of Risk Assessments on a timely basis as planned with VP SC, GP, and CFO.
• Provide a planning team with historical data enabling the AOP, Quarterly forecasts, and rolling forecast.
• Work comfortably with the Company’s local system (SAP) to extract, validate and reconcile actual data.
• Provide analysis of current business results vs. prior highlighting opportunities and risks.
• Ensure closing of books takes place on time with the appropriate measures.
• Participate with Sector for BAIC slides and pre-close meetings
• Manage KPMG GAAP reporting and statutory reporting – an exercise that is done on yearly basis and takes up to 8 months of work.
• Ensures implementation of Finance control processes and compliance to the company’s financial policies, financial reporting, and management reporting.
• Act as the enabler between field and BU functions (like BU Treasury) to drive efficiencies.
• Custodian of company policies and procedures, performing the role of financial steward by maintaining a strong control environment, providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice to key stakeholders on actual results of all BS and P&L lines.
• Timely reporting to perform month-end closing as well as details Balance Sheet Reviews for financials.
– BA degree in Finance and Accounting.
– 10-15 years of experience in finance, reporting, and controlling field.
– Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office, numerical & analytical skills, presentation skills, high level of communication skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to work in teams.
How to apply?Share it