Job Title: General Accountant.
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Company’s Category: multinational company.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for monitoring and safeguarding the company’s financial positions (Accounts Receivable/Payables, assets, liabilities). In addition, you will be participating in the establishment and management of the Company’s primary direction and financial goals.
• Reconciliation of general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable, and account receivables.
• Monthly period-end closing, including intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
• Review GL posting for compliance with the company’s accounting and controlling guidelines.
• Reconcile balance sheet and PL every month.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Send notification to customers for upcoming dues or overdue amounts.
• Monitor outstanding receivables and follow up on overdue by communicating with the Sale Team and Distribution Partners.
• Year-end closing and external audit requirements.
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
• Ad-hoc reports and duties as and when required.
• Provide management with General Expenses reports every month.
• Liaise with bank contacts for online payment-related or transfer issues.
• Organize the process of requesting access to new signatories.
• Manage all the tax reports and topics for the company.
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
– Preferably a Certified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA).
– A minimum of 2- 3 years experience in accounting.
– Language: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic – mandatory.
– Proficiency in MS Office applications.
– High proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly in advanced Excel.
– Good user of SAP.