Job Title: Financial Manager Roles
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Field: FMCG Company
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
Responsibilities of Finance Manager:
– Lead and manage multiple operations of the taxes area (income- withholding tax-value added tax and any kind of taxes).
– Manage the tax inspection process related to corporate tax, sales tax, salary tax, and stamp tax to achieve cost-saving and be aligned with tax laws in Egypt, and overlook the process in GULF.
– Collect tax-related data and develops accurate financial and reporting packages.
– Manage the reporting of local taxes to ensure the tax declarations are filled on a timely basis.
– Partner with X function to perform Risk Assessment on a timely basis for the tax process in Egypt and in Gulf.
– Ensure KC is designed effectively to cover the identified risks.
– Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal, and taxation requirements and local business policies &procedures, and ethical business practices.
– Ensure standardized processes are between the 2 BUs where applicable by conducting regular walkthrough, identifying area opportunities and standardization, and discussing with BU controller as well sector.
Years of experience:
– Minimum 13 years of experience in taxation.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting.
– Experience in a manufacturing company is a must.
– Full proficiency in Microsoft tools.
– Have planning ahead and problem-solving skills.
– Fluency in English.
How to apply?Share it