An International Entertainment/ Retail company located in New Cairo is looking for a “Senior Fixed Assets Accountant” to join their team now, as follows:
Responsibilities of this job:
– You will be responsible for the complete day-to-day recording of transactions for assigned companies in compliance with IFRS, tax law, and country-specific regulations.
– You will prepare monthly balance sheet schedules for all accounts, as per company policies.
– Ensure balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations, and intercompany reconciliations do not have any long outstanding items.
– Will ensure adherence to FSSC Service Level Agreement (SLA) with entities. Check and resolve customer queries/complaints.
– You will be responsible of maintain quality accounting records and supporting documents for all work.
– You have to make accounting records available for review, on a timely basis, by entities, internal auditors, external auditors, and other stakeholders, as required.
– The candidate will support and Prepare statutory financial statements for assigned companies.
– You have to make sure that your team is always up to date with IFRS, tax laws, and country accounting regulations.
– Will be responsible for posting and recording depreciation.
– Record fixed assets by creating a system of procedures, forms, and controls.
– Track, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts.
– Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance.
Requirements for this opportunity:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce.
– You must have at least 5 years of experience in fixed assets.
– CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or near qualification.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills – Fluent English is a must.
– Able to meet short deadlines and deliver quality work under pressure.
– High analytical and numerical skills.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance
An international entertainment / Retail company located in Cairo is looking for an “Accountant”
• Responsible to manage assigned day-to-day operational activities of assigned books.
• Responsible to balance assigned inter-company accounts in an effective way.
• Review staff Travel and Expense (T&E) claims are in agreement with company policy.
• Check, manage and resolve customer queries/complaints within agreed SLAs, escalate to Supervisor where necessary.
• Reconcile and resolve differences in inter-company balances appearing in the various books of accounts.
• Tell internal teams to book such payouts / receipts for inter-company settlement and review the same with the counterparts in such inter-companies.
• Prepare and pass accounting entries for the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and BRS.
• Confirm the various inter-company balances with the counterparts and ensure reconciliation on a regular basis.
• Run integrity reports and confirm period end book closure to the various teams on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
• About 3 years experience working in the Finance Accounting GL department.
• Part Qualified ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIMA, etc.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
• Good written & oral communication skills – Fluent English.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational located in Alexandria is hiring “Chief Accountant”
• Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes.
• Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure financial data accuracy.
• Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation.
• Provide Quarterly Controller Review package and Lower Level Financial review data.
• Perform general ledger accounting including close process.
• Manage Inter-company accounting and asset accounting.
• Act as the local business partnership tag.
• Estimate and Final AOE preparation at the month-end.
• Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in the Budget template from related departments.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• Years of experience from 8 – 10 years.
• Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Proven experience working with Activity Based Costing (ABC).
• Fluent English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org