Job Title: Audit Manager.
Job Location: Kuwait.
Company’s Category: Multinational Company.
About the Job:
Audit Manager will be in charge of the execution of contracts related to the work of the audit services department.
• Preparing technical and financial offers for clients.
• Preparing contracts.
• Efficiently and effectively manage and implement the team’s assigned Audit services portfolio.
• Preparing the planning stage for the implementation of contracts.
• Preparing the draft of the financial statements in light of the completion of the fieldwork phase.
• Efficient management of the team working under his supervision in the implementation of contracts for the allocated portfolio and efficacy.
• Any other tasks required of him.
• Independent Audit Services reports including but not limited to:
• audited financial statements
• Independent financial reports in accordance with agreed procedures
• Possession of demonstrable leadership qualities with good knowledge of the above-mentioned skills that would qualify him for a managerial position within two years.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
– A CPA certificate or equivalent is a must.
– Minimum 15 years of experience in international auditing firms.
– Good Knowledge of the ISA and IFRS rules and Commercial legislation.
– Good Command of the Arabic and English Languages.
– Good Command of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
How to apply?Share it