Don’t miss the new opportunity in Cairo, Egypt, A “Senior Accountant.” is needed to join a multinational company. Check the full details below and apply through the attached email.
About the Job:
– Maintaining a general ledger by inputting daily financial transactions.
– Handling payables and receivables transactions and preparing relevant financial analyses and reports.
– In charge of payroll posting and reconciliation with HR.
– Presides over account reconciliations; ensures all supporting documents are in order; reviews all.
– Account entries, then prepare a summary of recommendations.
– In charge of closing the financial period monthly and making the financial report.
– Producing error-free accounting reports and presenting the results.
– Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
– Periodically reviews all accounting guidelines, policies, and procedures; introduces amendments as necessary to improve accuracy, risk control, and timely reporting.
– Attended to the company’s tax obligations and regulations and prepare all tax transactions &reports VAT, WHT, Payroll, etc.
– File the company’s tax documents, including quarterly payments, extensions, and tax returns.
– Prepare, consolidate and review provision schedules.
– Performs both internal and external audits; provides complete, comprehensive reporting.
– Prepares Financial Statements of the company; conducts comprehensive analyses, including recommendations for streamlining costs and funding revenue-generating programs.
– Prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
– Bachelor’s in finance and accounting.
– 5-7 years of experience as a tax accountant or similar.
– Accounting Proficiencies: Tax, External/Internal Auditing, Financial Analysis.
– Highly detail-oriented and organized.
– Ability to make recommendations based on analysis.
– Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
– Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Familiarity with accounting software (ERP) such as Dynamics and SAP.
– Strong communication skills internally and externally.
– Professional conduct at work.
– Excellent understanding of Business.
Apply now through [email protected]; our team will reach out very soon! And If you want to search for more opportunities in a different field, such as payroll & outsourcing, check our latest vacancies and apply now!Share it