Job Title: P2P Accountant
Company’s Category: International
Company’s Field: Entertainment/Retail Company
Job Location: 5th settlement
P2P Accountant position will be responsible for the delivery of assigned AP processes, approving AP entries, GL supporting activities.
– Make efforts to maintain all vendor accounts within payment terms and company policy.
– Review submitted payment requests by various departments for suppliers are in line with the governing policies &procedures.
– Responsible for assigned vendor account reconciliations and necessary follow-up action.
– Review staff Travel and Expense (T&E) reimbursement claims in accordance with company policy.
– Monitor payroll/employee-related transactions while maintaining confidentiality.
– Monitor aging vendor aging on a monthly basis, to clear issues if any in a timely manner.
– Review and post journal entries passed by the team.
– Support internal/external audits.
– 3+ years experience working in Finance Department.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
– Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
– Excellent command of English.
How to apply?Share it