Job Title: Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer
Job Location: 5th settlement
Company’s Field: Automotive Company
Company’s category: multinational Company
Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer Duties:
– Verifies and approves new or changed components production processes through the application of the company’s APQP/component verification process in accordance with environmental quality and any relevant company’s or customer requirements.
– Proactively collaborates with affected affiliates and BUs in order to obtain functional engineering and design approval.
– Identify and analyze suspect components and initiate an action like customer and engineering involvement to reduce quality incidents on purchased materials and initiate re-qualifications.
– Support supplier profiling and risk assessments and initiate supplier action plans for improvement in order to support reduced quality and logistic risks during the sourcing decision and approval process.
– Drive relevant risk assessment and mitigation action as part of sourcing recommendation and approval package.
– Perform supplier system/process audits including run and rates and capacity checks in accordance with the company’s and customers’ standards.
– Define and follow up audit action plans and collaborate with the European supplier development Lead Auditor.
– Material sample submission and approval (PPAP or adequate).
– Report out the status of APQP (including all components on BOM) and GPMS deliverables in functional reviews and gate meetings.
– Uses the APQP tracking tool for all new company’s developed components in cooperation with the related project suppliers/BU component engineering to ensure APQP status transparency.
– Coordinates the related SDDC and plant activities and collaboration with BU buyer and project management.
Support in problem-solving:
– Launch support for suppliers to ensure flawless launch in customers and company’s affiliates.
– Support company’s affiliates in case of issues in serial production with project knowledge and involve commodity SQE if needed.
– Drive all supplier monitoring and development activities for BU sourced/directed suppliers.
– Support change coordinator and follow-up supplier-initiated design changes to meet 90 days target.
– Continuously drives the analysis of improvement potentials in the process landscape of Supply Development.
– Minimum 3-5 years experience – Automotive Quality Background.
– Fluent English.
– Degree in engineering, equivalent technical or commercial engineer.
– Quality tools (FMEA/Control Plan etc.) Problem-solving methodology W/H, Component Design Certified VDA 6.3 auditor (preferred).
– All MS Office applications.
– Experience in WH business/development; automotive sector.
– Flexibility to travel.
How to apply?Share it