Job title: Project Engineer.
Company’s Field: Steel Structure.
Company’s Category: Well-known company.
• Prepare structural calculations, computer models, sketches.
• Prepare/Redline specifications.
• Plan the work assigned, ask questions, coordinate with other disciplines, and double-check the work performed to ensure the highest quality of work is delivered on time, complete, and without errors.
• Eliminate the barriers between the Engineering team and the Drafting team.
• Assist the Project Manager to establish project engineering budgets and monitor to achieve the goals for the percentage (%) of billable hours established is achieved and evaluating the work of other team members.
• Enforce the Drafting Standards. Check and verify the established office standards for file organization, drafting standards, record-keeping, and archiving are used and maintained.
• Be proficient in building materials for analysis and design of wood, masonry, concrete, and steel.
• Prepare engineering reports with a set of structural calculations to be reviewed.
• Be capable to respond to RFI’s, ASIs, etc. during the construction phase of the project.
• B.S. Degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering. A higher degree is desirable.
Years of Experience:
• 3- 5 years of structural engineering experience including lateral analysis of masonry, steel, and concrete structures.
• Have good communication skills and result-oriented.
• Be willing to work a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent English.
• AutoCAD and Revit.
• RAM Structural System, RAM element, RAM concept, RAM connection.
• ETABS, SAFE.
• RISA-3D AND RISA-2D.
• ENERCALC, CMD07.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to apply?Share it