Job Title: Electrical Engineer.
Job Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria.
Company’s Category: Multinational Company.
Electrical Engineer Job Description:
– Supporting plant performance KPIs through control, support &maintain the reliability of the Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation systems in the plant as two process lines, two steam boilers, a turbine, and a water treatment station.
– Planning for regular instrumentation verifications and calibration to ensure plant reliability.
– Provide solid technical knowledge to plant projects to ensure proper design and
implementation of projects target.
– Makes plant tours, collects and handles improvement ideas, and promotes an innovation related to AEI.
– Utilize technical skills and operations experience to promote the identification and solution of workplace problems and stays on top of managing changes.
– Organizes proper training on job tasks in a way to promote and maintain AEI standards at all stages for technicians and colleagues.
– Follow up after training to reinforce and reinstruct conducts regular automation system inspections.
– To synergize, standardize and simplify Automation/Electrical systems to ensure proper running of plant processes.
– Ensure team safety during daily tasks.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical power engineering, Electromechanics Engineering, or
– 3-5 years of experience in Electrical/Control Systems in an industrial processing environment.
– Fluent English is a must.
– Proven Experience in MV and LV systems (Schneider /Siemens/ABB,…).
– Proven Experience in protection calculations and selection studies of LV networks.
– Proven experience in industrial networks administration.
– Advanced knowledge of Office, Autocad, and other industrial programs.
– Basic knowledge of analytical techniques and having the attitude to do Conceptual thinking as a tool for troubleshooting.