An excellent opportunity in Cairo, Egypt, for an experienced and professional Lead Public Health & Fire Protection Engineer. Check the full details below and apply through the attached email.
– Leading, checking and ensuring that all works and tasks complied with the Project’s specifications, Method of the statement, calculations, and as per approved narrative design reports after having internal workshops and brainstorming with the team for the most efficient design approach selection concerning the national and international codes (e.g. UPC , ASPE , IPC , NPC , NFPA , British Standards & HTM ,etc..)
– Such a role is effectively applied by preparing proper QA/QC procedures, including monitoring and controlling processes and internal review reports.
– Led a design group within the MEPI Engineering team throughout the design stages.
– Within the design group, act as the client’s point of contact for design-related issues.
– Within the design group, act as the project’s design coordinator and contributes (fully or partially) to the overall.
– Designing management activities.
– Responsible for the integrated design delivery of projects throughout the project life cycle.
– Ensure design excellence and delivery of project documentation to quality procedures.
– Responsible for BIM integration and development of innovative working methodologies.
– Take initiatives to develop design manuals, standard design documents, presentations, etc., to increase efficiencies, knowledge, and awareness across the wider MEPI community.
Years of experience:
– A minimum of 12 years experience in a building services design consultancy.
– M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering.
– Membership of the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers.
– International Accreditation SoPHE, PE, CEng, MCIBSE, or MIET.
– Sustainability Certification (LEED, PQP, or equivalent).
– Developed Public Health and Fire Protection Engineering Design skills.
– Understanding of commercial management of projects.
– Understanding of risk management.
– Understanding of scope definition and scope interface
– Developed presentation skills.
– Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities’ requirements and submissions.
– Developed knowledge of Health & Safety Principles.
– Developed knowledge of Sustainable Design principles.
– Knowledge of Middle Eastern regulations and engineering practices.
Apply now through [email protected]; our team will reach out very soon! And If you want to search for more opportunities in a different field, such as payroll & outsourcing, check our latest vacancies and apply now!Share it