Job Title: Senior Data Integration Consultant.
Job Location: Old Cairo.
Company’s Category: Multinational Company.
Senior Data Integration Consultant Job Responsibilities:
– Capture ETL Requirements.
– Design, develop, test, support processes for extracting, transforming, and loading data from source systems to DWH and Data Marts.
– Design the processes to meet service level agreements for data timeliness and frequency.
– Analyze and optimize current solutions, physical model optimization, query tuning.
– Mentoring junior members of the team in data integration development best practices.
– Analyze and improve query and solution performance, optimize the physical model.
– Developing project deliverable documentation.
Years of Experience:
– 3+ years of experience with DWH and 5+ Data Engineering experience.
– Knowledge of one of the industrial ETL tools (Informatica, DataStage, ODI, SAS DI, or others).
– Strong SQL and Shell scripting.
– Experience in implementing ETL solutions for large, enterprise-grade customers.
– Experience in implementing ETL solutions in the Hadoop environment is an advantage.
– Experience Unix/Linus OS.
– Knowledge of Metadata driven approach is an advantage.
– Experience in Physical Model Optimization.
How to apply?Share it