Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Location: Alexandria
Company’s Category: well-known company
Plant Manager accountabilities:
– Leading the daily plant execution and improvement in core competencies (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Maintenance).
– Actively participate in the development and execution of plant strategies that are aligned with operations initiatives.
– Lead and/or support cross-functional teams to deliver strategic plans.
– Collaborate/network across other functions (i.e.: R&D, Finance, Procurement, SC, Commercial, and Legal).
– Facilitate strategic planning for facility and lead strategic objectives/projects.
– Create and articulate a vision with the plant team; lead and motivate the team to execute key strategies.
– Bachelor’s degree in Production Engineering or any relevant.
Years of experience:
– Minimum of 10 years of experience in this role.
– Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
– Thorough cost & systems (SAP) understanding.
– Proven leadership experience in a cross-functional role.
– Experience in plant management and manufacturing operations strong communication, management, and supervisory skills.
How to apply?Share it