Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Location: 5th settlement
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
– Prepare the registration application files in accordance with the local regulations (AW, claims, and technical files) to present to EDA.
– Follow-up submission and any supporting documents along with registration lead time.
– Ensure that Products Claims comply with local MOH regulations and legal requirements.
– Follows up with the application deadline and gathers the required documentation from the country of origin.
– Arranging and dealing with the Supply planner regarding all new and updated products while adhering to regulatory Lead-time.
– Completing all registration requirements for all shipments at EDA.
– Administer all transfers and requested processes to ensure smooth transactions for all overseas goods and maintain financial accuracy, and approval of regulatory cost as per invoice.
– Maintain knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes and ensure efficient transmission of all import &local goods.
– Follow up with MENA Supply chain progress & marketing brand managers ®ulatory stack holders.
– Bachelor’s degree in Science, pharmacy, or vet medicine.
Years of experience:
– 2-3 years of experience.
– Knowledge of EDA regulatory affairs is a must.
– Experience mainly in pharmaceutical “Derma care cosmetic products” regulatory and submissions in CAPA, NODCAR.
– Good knowledge of preparation of registration files.
– Excellent command of English.
How to apply?Share it