Job title: Supply Chain &Marketing Cost Controller
Job location: 5th settlement
Company’s category: Multinational Company
Supply Chain & Marketing Cost Controller Job Responsibilities:
Supply chain controlling and planning Role:
– Lead the planning process for supply chain costs (Cost assumptions, productivity…)
– Responsible for monitoring, analysis, and evaluating of plan/ forecast vs. actual supply chain costs.
– Track the DIH, stock coverage, and shelf life along with the Supply Chain team for the affiliate and the distributors.
– Control &analyze the working capital KPIs to improve the cash flow.
– Analyze the cost of sales breakdown of the manufactured/ imported goods.
– Develop an informed analysis &commentaries on the actual logistics costs breakdown performance vs targets and project forecasts.
Marketing controlling and planning Role:
– Lead the planning process for marketing costs (Marketing cost initiatives, Marketing, and trade marketing plans…).
– Control, track and analyze the marketing &SCM Actual spending vs Budget.
– Responsible for Brand Sales, Profitability, and Cost Controlling through KPI-based steering.
– Act as a finance business partner to the Marketing &SCM teams.
– Perform ROI analysis for the Marketing investment per activity and find opportunities for efficiencies.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting or related degree.
– Postgraduate degree is a plus (CA, CPA, CMA).
Years of experience:
– Minimum 4- 6 years of experience in controlling and planning in multinational FMCG environment with at least 2 years within planning function.
– Manufacturing cost analysis, planning background.
– SAP experience is mandatory.
– Excellent command of English.
– Expert in MS Office Excel &Power Point.
How to apply?Share it