Job Title: Unit Sales Manager
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational
Company’s Field: Food production
1. Execute the yearly AOP process through having a solid action plan in his unit which includes infrastructure requirements for the next year to achieve volume, market share, profitability, and productivity results.
2. Set the DC/Unit must-win battles and KPIs, in addition to managing the D&A within the DC/Unit.
3. Lead the monthly reporting of results within his DC/Unit; in charge of acting on the monthly tactical calendar and delivering channels topline plan.
4. Develop accurate weekly Sales Inventory Production (SIP).
5. Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities (to include trade promotion planning and budget tracking).
6. Leading people planning process providing ongoing coaching to all TDMs and ensuring they are properly equipped, trained, and motivated to achieve their objectives.
7. Lead on all DSD &ISD GTM transformation interventions to reach target productivity.
8. Manage revenue, profitability, and CTS (D&A and S&D costs) across the DC/Unit and drive commitment to meet financial goals.
9. Ensure control over company assets across the assigned DC/Unit i.e. coolers and B&C count.
10. Assist in the coaching, mentoring, and implementation of the Health &Safety programs in the field.
Years of experience:
-Minimum 6 years of experience in field sales experience, must be in the food production industry.
-Excellent business knowledge of sales and distribution, preferably in the beverages/FMCG industry.
-Excellent command of English.
-Proven leadership skills.
-Solid field sales experience.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
How to apply?Share it