A multinational Retail/Entertainment company located in New Cairo is looking for a “Senior Data Analyst” with the following:
– You will be working with functional and technical consultants analyzing data integration requirements and design.
– Appropriate migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
– Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
– Strong experience in design and implementation of SAP Data Services solutions with preload and post-load validation of integration.
– Reconciliation and analysis to prove data correctness and completeness of integration or migration task.
– Ensure the data integration quality for better digital experience and support the respective key areas for smooth functioning of operations like Payroll processing, Employee central process, etc.
– Have to manage the processes, identify and execute high-impact projects by designing ETL validation and design steered deliverables with appropriate prioritization while performing other operational tasks in parallel.
– Assist and coordinate with Technology on data ingestion.
– 5 to 7 Years of experience in SAP BODS ETL design and implementation involving extraction and provisioning of data from a variety of legacy systems.
– Should have participated in at least two end-to-end implementations of DWH projects.
– You should have strong SQL/PL SQL skills with experience in data validation and reconciliation.
– Hands-on experience in job debugging, performance tuning, and optimization.
– Experience in admin console, batch job scheduling, designer, and server management tools.
– Expert in Data integrator and Platform transforms.
– You should have a piece of functional knowledge of the HR domain.
If you know all the tasks and you have all the qualifications needed for this job post then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to join us by sending your CV to
email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance
A Multinational company in the chemicals field located in Alexandria is looking for a “Commercial Manager”.
1. Study the current structure, cost and make proposals for the changes required to be implemented within TWO weeks of joining.
2. Retaining credibility at all important principles with Communication on restructuring and resolving grievances if any.
3. Plan, restructure and build a strong sales team covering various market sectors in consultation with the line manager.
4. Sales Maintenance and growth plan to be agreed with the line manager.
5. Work with Group CFO to identify the current spent on operation v/s sales cost for efficient organization and share the cost savings.
6. Maintain A/C receivables within the agreed time frame.
7. Set up and maintain stocks at warehouses to be sold to ensure continuity of liquidity for working capital.
8. Identification of 3 most prospective Principals and conduct a complete market mapping of their products to gain proper inroads in that market application.
9. To prepare and share the country’s growth strategic plan for the next three years.
– Master’s degree in Chemistry & Management.
– From 20 to 25 Years of experience in the chemical field.
– Proficiency in the English language.
If you have all the qualifications for this job, you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Don’t miss the chance
We are looking for a “General Manager” for a multinational Company located in Cairo.
– Apply appropriate marketing techniques to assess the size of the market, brand positioning, competitors, consumers’ and clients’ expectations regarding quality of service.
– Propose objectives of sales, gross margin, and operating margin to achieve these objectives once they have been fixed/approved.
– Propose objectives in line with continental policy and which have been discussed with SBUs.
– Maintain personal relationships with top management of customers.
– Implement communication policy and use the advertising budget.
– Make the best use of the budget as far as expenses are concerned.
– Maintain high profitability.
– General experience of the overall management of a company with a strong focus on sales and marketing activities.
– Strong knowledge of how production operates.
– At least 10 years of experience.
– Ability to influence:
* the management team.
* all employees working in the company.
* Continental VP and SBUs through proposals.
– Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known Multinational Company an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
The Area Sales Manager is the main client relationship officer responsible for carrying out and growing the paper trading activity. Covering a given market or several markets, the SAM shall be responsible for:
– Developing pipeline of clients by contacting prospects and proposing our products
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Actual sales vs. target.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– University degree in business or similar.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org