Job title: Purchasing Engineer
Location: Borg- ElArab
Company’s category: Multinational Company
– Handling the buying of an array of products linked to the overall engineering field.
– Receive and check purchase orders from different company departments and
projects in accordance with the approved systems and procedures.
– Ensure compliance with needs plans and approved budgets.
– Use the Dycotrade ERP system for the purchases process and make sure that
purchasing policy is implemented.
– Ensure that purchases comply with commercial, legal, and contractual obligations.
– Submit to the Purchasing Manager for approval and follow its implementation in
– Actively search for internal and external benchmarks to compare the prices of
the most important product groups and to improve the purchase conditions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Years of experience:
– 1-2 Years of Experience in Purchasing/Procurement.
– Level of English: Excellent to Fluent
– Local Market Experience Is A Must.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
How to apply?Share it