An International Retail / Entertainment Company located in Cairo is looking for a “Payroll System Specialist”
– Researches, implements, and maintains the business process solutions that support the payroll function.
– Coordinate between functional users and IT resources to resolve intermediate system troubleshooting.
– Support payroll-owned systems and document management systems.
– Identify needs problems, and recommend solutions using a wide range of analysis strategies.
– Designs, plans, and coordinates custom applications and reporting systems for Payroll Services to support payroll needs and researches and implements new technologies for tracking and payroll controls.
– Provide daily support for the Payroll and total rewards functional/technical area within the SYSTEM NAME landscape (including third-party applications, integration points with complementary systems, etc.) by recording/providing status on issues, troubleshooting/analysis of issues, identification and execution of possible solutions, testing of solutions, and monitoring of solutions in the production environment.
– Lead and execute functional user acceptance testing with guidance from the project teams.
– Constructs test scripts and performs detailed testing to ensure that software and reports function well.
– Implementing and supporting enterprise software applications and hardware used in web environments (Kronos/Oracle/SAP Human Resources/Payroll/Time and Labor preferred).
– Supporting enterprise applications in a hosted environment, payroll industry, processes, Global knowledge and expertise, experience in supporting functional testing, integration testing.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or any other related
– From 6-8 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience in creating and coordinating technical, payroll, and/or business requirements for process &projects.
– Excellent data modeling skills that enable advanced analytics.
– Strong technical and HC operational knowledge to translate the business needs into end-to-end solutions.
– Excellent command of English.
If you have all the qualifications for this job, you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now.