Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational American Company
Project Manager Job Description:
– Responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and directing the company’s projects for a data warehouse or implementing a solution meeting agreed client requirements.
– The Project Manager may lead a single project or oversee multiple smaller sub-projects, manage the employees and third-party contractors to ensure projects meet established time, cost, technical, and quality objectives.
– Supports projects beginning in the pre-contract sales process and will manage them through closeout.
– May be supported by additional Project Managers, and/or Lead Consultants.
– Project Planning and Organizing
– Define project scope, estimate time, cost, and resources requirements.
– Plan project according to advocated the company’s PM Methodology.
– Assess project risk, develop risk mitigation strategies, and support the sales team to develop contracts and project pricing.
– Managing Project Implementation.
– Manage all aspects of the post-sale implementation of a project.
– Provide timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge and skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
– Business Needs Analysis
– Ability to define the client requirements within the context of their business.
-Ability to assess the opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of a potential solution.
– Ability to use logical sound judgment and experience to determine the appropriate course of action based on the scenario, procedures, and guidelines, for a given situation.
– Gather and use information needed to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
– Facilitation and Meeting Management
– Guide the activities of an individual, group, or team toward a desired result or outcome.
– Drive consensus and team ownership of decisions.
– Influencing Others
– Ability to assert ideas and persuade others to commit action.
– Conflict Management and Negotiation
– Ability to come to sound agreements with counterparts in business or organizational situations where there is disagreement or differences in interest.
– Procurement/Supplier Management
– Estimate, plan, and manage the work of subcontractors and other external project resources.
– Develop and manage subcontracting agreements.
– Requirements Analysis and Management
– Ability to systematically identify, document, and manage project requirements.
– Tracing the requirements from source through implementation and verification and controlling all requirements and scope change.
– Manage System/Technology Integration
– Ability to identify and bring together a variety of technologies to deliver a complete information system that supports operational and management objectives with the support of specialists.
– Manage Testing a Data Warehouse
– Ability to prepare for, administer, and validate the results of unit, vendor, component integration, system acceptance, deployment readiness, and user acceptance testing to ensure conformance to business, functional, and quality requirements with the support of specialists.
Years of experience:
– From 8 to 12 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of managing complex IT implementations.
– Project Management Certification.
– Excellent command of English.
– Experience in the implementation of data warehouse/ BI projects is essential.
– Experience of project implementations in the core industries is preferable – Finance services, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retail.
– Understanding BI tools, practical experience with BI is preferable.
– Experience in SW development and implementation is a plus.
How to apply?Share it