Don’t miss the new opportunity in Alexandria, Egypt, An “HR Manager” is needed to join a big local company! Check the full details below and apply through the attached email.
• Handles any kind of strategic organizational changes and organizational. development programs with Top Management to drive organizational effectiveness.
• Manages all HR functions and programs to attract, retain, and motivate employees, ensuring all HR policies, procedures, and processes are well implemented.
• Develops the appropriate objectives scheme for all departments in cooperation with Management, business control &finance.
• Analyses statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of problems and develop recommendations for improvement.
• Supervises Talent Management evaluation programs, assessments, and needs analysis and implementation.
• Advises management on new market trends, and decision-making and recommends changes to management.
• Works as a trusted advisor to all levels of management, regarding hiring the best-qualified talents and how to retain them.
• Participates in the development and administration of a performance review system to ensure compliance with salary administration guidelines.
• Participates in and represents the company during internal and external related audits.
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Trains new staff in the department.
• Maintain pay plan and benefits.
• Monitoring the daily workflow of the department.
• Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expense reimbursement, and vacation.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
• 10 years of human resource management experience, 5 at least as HR manager.
• HR diploma or equivalent certificate is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Very good command of the English language.
• Can Start Immediately.
Apply now through [email protected]; our team will reach out very soon! And If you want to search for more opportunities in a different field, such as payroll & outsourcing, check our latest vacancies and apply now!Share it