Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
An “HR Generalist” is urgently needed for a multinational company in Cairo.
– Resolving employee HR support cases/Live chats daily.
– Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
– Identification of process improvements; providing solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
– Assisting with basic reporting needs.
– May act as a mentor or trainer in the team.
– Responsible for implementation and maintenance of human resources. Administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities, and support.
– Processes HR data according to ‘the company’ policy and legal requirements, consults with senior team members on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end country HR support throughout the employee life cycle.
– Implements and tracks processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, legal compliance, and HPE policy requirements (e.g., data management and data integration).
– Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring, and lower-level external hiring.
– Ensures seamless support through AskHR HR tools for both front- and back-end processes.
– Is responsible for complex employees’ requests and case management and is the first point of contact for escalations.
– Specializes in the support processes and engages in the beginning-to-end support process within a sub-region or function.
– Manages indicative employee data (i.e., new hires, terminations, change of profile status, etc.) into information databases.
– Re-engineers regional and country-level processes and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability.
– Provides support to Egypt’s office employees on-site whenever required.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration (Relevant HR certificate/Major is a credit).
– Typically, 2-3+ years’ experience in a customer service role and/or human resources.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Fluency in English. (Knowledge of different languages is an asset, i.e., French, German, Spanish, …)
– Expert knowledge of the general/technical aspects of the job.
– Work is completed independently and can handle most unique situations.
– Proficient with country-specific languages. Strong written and verbal skills.
– Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Team player and manages multiple tasks.
– Ability to troubleshoot inquiries and work within tight deadlines.
– Developed relationship.
– Ability to support multiple countries.
– Expert in specific content areas of HR processes and systems (i.e., Salesforce, Workday, etc.).
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send us your CV at:
And, if you are looking to outsource through us, check our outsourcing services now!Share it