Job title: Payroll &Outsourcing section head.
Job Location: Alexandria.
Company’s Category: International Company.
For an international company located in Alexandria, a “Payroll &Outsourcing section head” is urgently needed:
– Handle daily payroll operations, including collecting, verifying timekeeping information, and processing payroll.
– Follow up with clients for Time and Attendance submissions.
– Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
– Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
– Prepare and execute the pay slips.
– Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
– Keep track of hourly rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hires’ information, etc.
– Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and managers.
– Prepare reports for upper management.
– Maintain the highest level of employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential.
– Prepare and submit paper payroll checks for employees who do not have a bank account.
– Collect banking information for direct deposit set up and initiate deposits on paydays.
– Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with the HR department.
– Research, investigate, and resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
– Maintain, enter, and audit new or modified information.
– Follow policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes in policies/procedures, and increase efficiency.
– Define a fair, equitable, and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned with our group’s strategy and business goals.
– Develop a consistent compensation philosophy aligned with the work culture and organizational objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
Years of experience:
– From 4 to 5 years of experience in the same function with well-known organizations with a large number of workforces.
– Good understanding of accounting basics and Payroll Best Practices
– Good knowledge of Egyptian labor law and rules of the field
– Proficient in MS Office with strong proficiency in Excel.
– Fluent In English.
– Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
– Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
– An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate attention to detail, the ability to develop positive working relationships, and a desire for professional growth.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send us your CV at [email protected] And, if you are looking to outsource through us, check our outsourcing services now!