Don’t miss the opportunity in Cairo, Egypt, A “Document control manager” is needed to join a multinational company.
Check the full details below and apply through the attached email.
- Manages the document control department to ensure that processes comply with internal procedures and client requirements
- Ensure that Projects/Department Milestones/Goals are met in a reasonably efficient timeframe.
- Develop the procedural framework for collecting and organizing the controlled documents, including enhancing document control procedures and tools.
- Manage and enforce the collection, distribution, and filing of controlled documents, including, but not limited to, engineering, commercial and procurement documentation while giving attention to document flow through the organization to validate correct processing and recording.
- Responsible for all correspondence documentation formatting, issuance, and distribution.
- Promptly follow up on all draft correspondence submissions, while keeping the concerned parties informed.
- Manage, enforce, and develop Minutes of Meetings (MOM) format in all Customer Meetings/ Internal Meetings/Projects.
- Manage and enforce the collection, distribution, and filing of all Project Handover Documents.
- Responsible for the clarification, and technical authority role regarding Document Control issues.
- Make sure all audit documents and records are well prepared, documented, and recorded.
- The first line of contact in the case of an escalation of a Document Control-related issue.
- Full ownership of the document input and output register for the project.
- Responsible for tracking the review timeframes and responses from all parties concerned with respect to documents, while establishing related Dashboards.
- Maintain close relationships with document controllers in other companies and ensure prompt response during the client review process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, recommend actions, and undertake improvements to continuously improve process and quality standards.
- Respond to requests from both internal and external customers in a timely manner.
– BSc/BA in business administration, management, or IT.
– Have 10+ years of experience in the engineering field.
– Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Energetic.
– Dynamic Capable of handling work independently and ability to work in a team.
– Strong Management skills.
– Strong Communication skills and Customer management skills.
– Very good command of English.
Apply now through [email protected]; our team will reach out very soon! And If you want to search for more opportunities in a different field, such as payroll & outsourcing, check our latest vacancies and apply now!