A multinational company is hiring an “HR Coordinator” for its office in Cairo, Egypt.
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational Company
About the HR Coordinator Role:
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to support our employee population in Egypt.
Someone passionate about finding ways to best support our growing employee base. The HR Coordinator is primarily responsible for the administration, ensuring we comply with local regulations. They will also support our employees and managers with basic inquiries and support continuous improvement of regional HR processes. In addition, you will be supporting our team that is based across EMEA on different topics.
– Support the complete onboarding and off-boarding lifecycle for all employees (e.g., new hire orientation, the collection of wet signatures, and required paperwork).
– Maintain and update data within our HR System, Workday, ensuring high accuracy.
– Provide high-quality support to employees by responding to questions and escalating issues as necessary through our global employee platform (ServiceNow).
– Manage employee files and be responsible for uploading employee documentation compliant with local legislation.
– Manage verification of employment letters, medical health checks, and other compliances with local legislation.
– Support the integrity of our data by running regular audits and reporting.
– Manage necessary interactions and coordination with employees, managers, HR stakeholders, and external stakeholders regularly for issues and processes around employment.
– Assist with ad-hoc projects within the People Operations Team and other administrative tasks as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business / human resources (preferred, not needed).
– 2-3 years of prior experience in a People/HR Operations role at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company.
– Basic understanding of Egyptian labor law and its impact on HR matters.
– Workday (HRIS) experience and/or experience from a ticketing system is a plus.
– Strong customer service and administrative experience.
– Professional proficiency in English and Arabic.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send us your CV at [email protected] And, if you are looking to outsource your payroll for your company , check our Payroll Services now!Share it