A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Implementation Manager”
For a well-known Multinational Company located in 5 th settlement, new Cairo, a “Solution Architect” is urgently needed.
Job Description:Act as Technical SPOC ‘single point of contact’ to represent the company in front of the customer, vendors, contractor with background have to be “Solution architecture, Business analysis “ to help him to understand and maintain the technical (discussions, documentations, activities) Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with engineering/technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it. Will be responsible of (understand, manage, update) the technical architecture and manage the vendors technically to successfully achieve the Technical targets. Manage the integrations of all third-party systems “which is a big number of systems “and consider all integration requirements in the Project final design. Control the project Technical scope and change control Part from Technical point of view to be able to discuss and challenge technically both Vendors and customer, also be involved in technical evaluation and estimation for the requested Change orders. Support project team in preparation of technical handover documents. Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in highly manner. Manage smooth testing activities of the project by Coordinating between the company and the contractor. Create an empowering and inspiring work culture with the technical Team. Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in solution architecture and/or Business analysis.
- Technical experience in development and implementation of different type of software such as BI, Analytics, web portals, mobile app, ERP.
- Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering, Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Proven capability in Software and System Development, System Integration, Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Service Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs etc will be plus.
- Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
- Very good command of English.
CONTACT US NOW
Get in touch.
We are here to help you with your questions
See All Jobs