Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Location: Cairo
Company’s Category: Multinational company
For a multinational company located in Cairo, a “Payroll Specialist” is urgently needed:
– Handle daily payroll operations, including collecting, verifying timekeeping information, and processing payroll.
– Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
– Ensure accurate, timely, and efficient administration of payroll.
– Keep track of hourly rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hires’ information, etc.
– Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and managers.
– Maintain the highest level of employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential.
– Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with the HR department.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration or any relevant field.
Years of experience:
– From 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in payroll & outsourcing operations.
– Excellent Excel user.
– Working on the SAP system would be a plus.
– Very Good English.
– Excellent Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.