For a multinational company operating in commodities located in Borg ElArab, Alexandria is looking for an “IT System Administrator”
1. Build, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application installation, and infrastructure upgrades.
2. Diagnose/ Monitor and correct computer systems issues and performance issues provide hands-on system administration support, system maintenance, and operations support and networks.
3. Perform software and hardware technical enhancements analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems & applying operating system updates, patches, logs, and configuration changes, and user access management.
4. Support cloud computing, security, and IT projects.
5. Respond and report to IT manager issues, violation of hardware maintenance, software, networking, polices security usage, etc.
1. BSc/BA in communication engineering or IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
2. Have 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar position.
3. Certified SM, Cisco, CCDP, CCDA, MCSE, and ITIL.
4. Manufacturing experience is a must.
5. Fluent in English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Good luckShare it