We are looking for a “Freelance Content Writer/Editor” to join us and enrich our blog posts and website!
– Prepare well-structured drafts/templates for Job Descriptions.
– Create original content, suggest new content/ideas & rephrase/edit current ones.
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
– Fluent English/Native Speaker.
– Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
– Thorough understanding of grammar.
– If you exposed to American/Foreign culture before, apply now!
– Attention to details.
– Experience with SEO.
Don’t hesitate to submit your CVs and a sample of your work at email@example.com, so we can get an idea of your best work.
We are looking for a “General Manager” for a multinational Company located in Cairo.
– Apply appropriate marketing techniques to assess the size of the market, brand positioning, competitors, consumers’ and clients’ expectations regarding quality of service.
– Propose objectives of sales, gross margin, and operating margin to achieve these objectives once they have been fixed/approved.
– Propose objectives in line with continental policy and which have been discussed with SBUs.
– Maintain personal relationships with top management of customers.
– Implement communication policy and use the advertising budget.
– Make the best use of the budget as far as expenses are concerned.
– Maintain high profitability.
– General experience of the overall management of a company with a strong focus on sales and marketing activities.
– Strong knowledge of how production operates.
– At least 10 years of experience.
– Ability to influence:
* the management team.
* all employees working in the company.
* Continental VP and SBUs through proposals.
– Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a 4 months project in a very well-known Multinational FMCG located in the 5th settlement, Cairo. An “Artworks & Brand Operations Assistant” is urgently needed.
• Ensure artworks are approved by relevant stakeholders and submitted on time and in full.
• Ensure full adherence to d2p processes.
• Ensure full compliance to internal artwork processes as per artwork tool.
• Ensure close coordination with relevant global/local artwork agencies to ensure minimal loops and high service levels.
• Ensure close coordination with brand teams to make sure all relevant feedback on AWs and designs are captured.
• Ensure all translations are rightly done by the translation agency.
• Ensure relevant reports are prepared and updated regularly to provide one single view of brand launches and re-launches to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all relevant feedback from the regulatory agency and the officer is captured thereby making sure there is full compliance with local country regulations.
PO and Invoice Management
• Responsible for raising purchase orders within the marketing team.
• Responsible for processing invoices within the marketing team.
– 1 – 2 years of experience in related roles.
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with at least 1 year of experience in internships or freelancing experience.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A Saudi Arabian company operating in Cairo is hiring a “Media Production Manager”
– Over sees production processes, plans and organizes production schedules & production budgets ensuring milestones are met throughout the project.
– Looks over scripts and discusses production ideas with the production team.
– Estimates, negotiates and agrees budgets and timescales with clients and managers
– Determines quality control standards of produced projects.
– Puts together and manages production schedules.
– Ensures effective review of content throughout the production cycle.
– Manages a range of production freelancers and vendors.
– Ensures content is multi-platform and provides clips for social media from each project.
– Excellent level of English.
– Knowledge of digital and social media.
– Solid project management skills.
Send your CV before 9th of July to: email@example.com
A “Merchandising and Activation Manager” is urgently needed for a multinational company *Home appliances industry* located in Sheikh Zayed – Cairo.
– Sell out the company’s obsoletes, slow moving, end of life and refurbished products.
– Defines categories and product offer in stores.
– Proposes optimal mass plan for each store for each season with Retail Area Manager.
– Defines price policy with Retail Director, including promotions.
– Purchase non-group products and ensuring good stock rotation and profitability.
– Guaranties constantly product and categories knowledge of retail team.
– Provides accurate retail sales forecast to logistic department.
– Defines and animates a yearly marketing plan in stores.
– Ensures that customers’ database are properly built in stores.
– Creates and delivers to stores all necessary materials for store animation and commercial operations.
– Select companies providing best quality/price ratio.
– Minimum 10 years of experience in Retail.
– Fluent in English.
If interested, kindly send your CV before 18th of November to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a leading pharmaceutical company in Algeria, “General Manager” is urgently needed with a pharmaceutical marketing background.
2. Implementation of plans, programs and policies approved by the Board of Directors of the Company and upon the direction of the General Manager of the Group
3. Work on the management of development projects in the company, includes strategic partnerships with third parties, and development issues.
4. Follow-up of all departments in the company.
5. Develop the annual plans, annual budgets and work plans.
6. Full management of the commercial relationship with the agent, the distributors, the commercial department of the company and any third party.
7. Oversee the development and registration of items for the Algerian market and target markets.
8. Supervising technical matters in the company
9. Central tenders administration in Algeria, tenders of institutions and any other tenders
10. Work on the development of the company’s business, through research and investment opportunities within the guidelines of the Board of Directors and direct directions of the manager
11. Managing the administrative affairs of the company
12. Supervising the financial affairs of the company.
13. Presenting and discussing technical, administrative and financial reports to the general management of the Group.
– Experience in the field of medicine and medical health field.
– Experience in the Algerian market, Algerian general laws, and Algerian health laws is preferred.
Kindly send your CV before 12th of November to: email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Cairo, a “Product Manager” is needed.
• Handling proper forecasting.
• Ensure availability of the products in all agreed territories.
• Collect market feedback concerning our products and competitors,
• P&L understanding to manage the promotional budget.
• HE /She has experience in selling cosmetics to chain pharmacies and chain supermarkets,
• HE /She has experiences with distribution companies.
• 3-5 years’ experience as product manager prefer in Cosmetics Company.
• Fluent English, Russian language is preferred.
• Highly motivated, talent, Creative.
• Teamwork and he/she can work under pressure.
• Excellent communication Skills.
• Excellent IT skills, presentation Skills.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV before 29th of October to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A “Senior Marketing Manager” is urgently needed for a Multinational FMCG Company Located in 5th settlement, Cairo.
– Previous Experience in FMCG is a Must.
– In-depth knowledge of the different consumer and shopper research techniques.
– Experience of managing a team and working cross-functional.
– Fluent English and Arabic both written and spoken.
a. 3 year action plan (priorities).
b. Net sales and OP goals.
c. Product portfolio.
d. Innovation projects.
e. 3 year pipeline.
f. Marketing mix with focus on pricing strategy.
2. Involved in the budget process, build and implement the marketing Strategic Plan in alignment with budgets.
3. Develop business cases (early assessment ex. new launches, expand line up, rollouts).
4. Strategically involved in PGP and business reviews.
5. Implement CMO innovation pipeline process.
6. Initiates and supervises projects that improve Marketing capacity and / or capability.
7. Coach, mentor, and train ABMs and BMs to develop their capabilities.
For those who are interested please send your CV before 11th of October to: email@example.com
A leading multinational company in personal care located in 5th settlement is hiring a “Senior Brand Manager”
• Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing/Branding.
• Excellent English and Arabic.
• Adobe Acrobat and SAP will be a plus.
2. Control marketing investment in line with the agreed Marketing Plan, updated as necessary during the financial year.
3. Review and consistently evaluate alternative marketing investments opportunities in order to maximize return on investment against agreed brand objectives.
4. Prepare a 3-year business plan by brand group in order to provide strategic direction for individual sub-brands and define contribution to future sales and profit growth.
6. Coordinate Egypt brand activities of Shopper & Customer Marketing in order to achieve the agreed Customer Marketing Plan.
7. Coordinate with supply chain function to ensure the continuous supply of product to the market place.
If interested kindly send your resume before 14th of September to: firstname.lastname@example.org