Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Sheraton
Company’s Field: Cosmetics
Company’s Category: Multinational
You will be optimizing the marketing strategies, managing the marketing department budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding digital marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
– Evaluating and optimizing digital marketing strategies.
– Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
– Coordinating marketing strategies with the stakeholders.
– Developing and managing the marketing department&budget.
– Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
– Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
– Oversee the formulation of marketing strategies and programs to achieve sales, margin, and market share objectives within budgets.
– Forecast product requirements, and identify potential supply issues.
– Direct the conceptualization, development, and enhancement of new and existing products, including the development of business cases for presentation to Management, to ensure the company’s products and portfolios maintain their competitiveness.
– For new products, ensure a successful pre-launch and plan has been established and executed.
– Fluent English Language is a Must.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
– Experience in working with different departments in different countries and previous experience in the cosmetics field.
– 5+ years experience in a relevant field.
– Max. Age is 35 years.
– Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
– Excellent MS Office.
– Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
– Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong time management and organizational abilities.
– Effective communication skills.
How to apply?Share it