For a Multinational FMCG Company in Cairo, Finance Manager is urgently needed
- Participating in the development of the overall country strategy including the business model, sourcing, organization set-up. Implementing a MU Finance strategy in the country and the aligned local Finance strategy in the dedicated country. Finance lead for the incorporation of the legal affiliate in the country and implementation of aligned business model.
- Co-coordinating the planning process in accordance with global/ regional standards as well as monitoring budgets and the financial implications of company’s activities. Providing bottom-up plans for the country.
- Leading all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for the affiliate as part of the management unit. Gathering, analyzing and preparing relevant financial information as basis for planning, steering and decision processes of the superior to improve efficiency and profitability of the MU and the dedicated country organization.
- Negotiating setup and operations of regional shared service center to ensure the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global and legal standards. Ensuring data collection in the dedicated country as basis for the Accounting activities in the Shared Service Center. Ensuring the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global/ regional and legal standards.
- Collecting and managing affiliate’s IT demands and defining IT demands for the dedicated country to ensure efficient provision of end-user support based on global/ regional standards.
Legal and Tax
- Compliance Execution of local Legal and Tax topics in the dedicated country to ensure compliance with company and external requirements. Implementing measures in case of deviations of the set standards. Manage the tax payment and audits as required by local laws
- Ensuring usage of business consulting tools and supporting MU Finance Head as well as the Country Manager in financial and tax issues and offering adequate solutions by providing knowledge and expertise.
Global Risk Management
- Executing Global Risk Management processes on local level to ensure compliance with global/regional requirements. Devise and implement RCM for all key processes to ensure risk mitigation
Organization and Processes
- Help in building the affiliate finance organization. Ensuring the correct processes are in place regarding goods, receipt, invoicing, collection, demand planning, etc.
- Implementing the Corporate Compliance Management System on a local level in the affiliates in line with the relevant corporate standards. Setting up and managing additional local compliance management elements if required to identify and prevent/manage local compliance risks.
PC Controlling (Preference)
- Setup processes and manage overall cost efficiencies for manufacturing processes to enable better profitability
- Lead the project of SAP Implementation for the affiliate in the country
- Manage cash flow requirements of the operations
- Manage working capital for the affiliate to be at competitive levels as other companies in the industry
- Certified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA)
- 6-8 years post-qualification experience in financial functions with a leading multinational company in Egypt – FMCG Experience would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications with emphasis on advanced Excel
- Strong knowledge of SAP; SAP implementation experience will be given preference
- People management skills and strong financial planning background are essential
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to : email@example.com
For a multinational company requires Regional Sales Manager (Alexandria – Delta)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales performance of the General trade Channel for the assigned region in Egypt. He/She assists the country manager in delivering the overall territory sales objectives, also supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes pro-active initiatives to cease every opportunity to increase the sales in accordance with the companies’ policies and strategies and in partnership with distributor/s teams.
1) To evolve & achieve Annual/Quarterly Business Plan for the defined region, referring to budgets, coverage and sales value and volume through distributors’ sales force.
2) To ensure accurate Sales forecasting – SKU wise for the region based on sound analysis and support the supply chain team for correct planning.
3) Develop different trade channels conducting Strategic tie-ups, consumer promotions, building relations & image of overall existence of the company in General Trade.
4) To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned region within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of distributor network under charge.
5) Ensure hygiene factors- appropriate technology access, smooth claim processes for the distributors
6) Extensive monthly planning and follow up on Sales team efficiencies, active calls, productivity, and daily routing to maximize distribution ROI.
7) Monitoring monthly activity/ promotional calendar specific to channels
Team Management objectives:
1) Evaluate current team, and hire the right talent for driving the sales in the region within distributor operation as per Cost+ model.
2) Develop and coach the team to take on higher responsibilities; identifying training needs and potential.
3) Lead from the front to motivate the team through regular team meetings and On-the-job trainings and field coaching is an ongoing task.
4) Conduct regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets set for the region
6) Responsible for defining distributor staff incentive schemes, setting monthly KPIS and approving incentives based on KPI fact-based and qualitative achievement assessment.
Marketing/ Shopper & Customer Marketing Liasoning:
1) To work actively with the regional brand managers and trade marketing team to develop Consumer awareness /image / preference by Executing Planned Consumer Promotions & Events At Quarterly Basis.
2) Own a Product Launch Calendar & help Brand and Trade Managers in Planning and Launching New Product, clearly identifying its need, communication, incremental volume, sell-in-norms, merchandising norms & the brand strategy.
3) Execute Trade events and Promotional Programs by conducting brand-wise promotions basis the outlets / Trade activity calendar.
4) Finally, Provide periodical detailed competitive report, and monthly qualitative report on competition key actions and developments, while providing recommendations.
1) Operate Trade Schemes and visibility activities as budgeted for the defined period
2) Full responsibility of region ROI, trade spending and contract schemes and ensures delivering as per plan with as much ROI maximization initiatives as possible.
3) Settling Distributor and Outlet Claims (damages, trade schemes, misc. debit notes) within stipulated timeframe.
4) Submitting NOCs (No Objection certificate) from vendors on a quarterly basis.
5) Holding a detailed tracker for all trade investments and on/off invoice investments
• 6-10 years’ experience in Sales within FMCG MNC, and least 3 years in the desired territory.
• Solid experience in handling distributors, mainly direct distribution route to market, and Pharmacy channel experience is a plus.
• Ability to achieve excellence in execution and sales and distribution goals through non-direct reports (distributors’ teams).
• Experience in cosmetic or related industry would be a value add
• PC Know-how: Good MS-Office skills, with emphasis on Excel.
• Languages: excellent command of spoken and written English
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAF is hiring a Deputy General Secretary for Finance & Administration
Job Scope and Duties:
The CAF Deputy General Secretary for finance & Administration contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial & Administrative tasks for the Confederation. Under the guidance of the Secretary General, he is in charge of the strategy and the overall financial & Administrative investments and in charge of controlling the overall CAF budget.
Planning and management aspects
- Formulate financial strategies and plans for the optimization of CAF’s financial health
- Develop performance measures that support CAF’s strategic direction
- Direct, lead and nurture in-depth relations with members of the Finance Division team
- Maintain positive in-depth relations with the General Secretary and the Directors
- Manage the overall CAF budgets and overall processes, establishing guidelines for budget and forecast preparation
- Finalize the CAF annual accounts and statements
- Present indications to the General Secretary on any proved variations between the estimated budget and the actual expenses
- Oversee compliance with all CAF contractual requirements with commercial partners
Financial Operations aspects
- Possess the Second signature on all financial transactions and checks (The General Secretary has the first signature)
- Sign all correspondences concerning the Finance
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversee the preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with Finance Controller and internal / external auditors as necessary
- Guarantee that banks’ reconciliations are done properly by the Accounting Unit
- Review monthly results as presented by the Financial Controller
Administrative Operations aspects
- Improve processes and policies, manage administrative staff, and lead long term organizational planning.
Specific responsibilities include:-
- Management: manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages relations with vendors, acts as primary liaison with Pangaea’s landlords (and subtenants), develops and oversees office standard operating procedures.
* Technology: oversees network administration, manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
* Human Resources: oversees the organization’s human resources needs; including employee on-boarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits, maintaining personnel records, monitoring insurance coverage and ensuring that insurance personnel policies are up-to-date.
* Manage Administrative Staff: including the department of travels, And other duties.
- Ensure that all statutory financial requirements of the Confederation are met
- Monitor reliable control systems
- Report risk issues to the General Secretary
- Maintain relations with internal / external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Preserve all financial / accounting documents with a proper archiving system
- Review policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and accessed by the relevant personnel only, including on the JDE software
- Behave Ethically, build relationships, communicate effectively, focus on CAF members and partners needs, foster Teamwork, Lead and Make Decisions, Organize and plan, Solve problems
Required to coordinate with other CAF departments and other parties as follows:
1/ General Secretary
2/ Finance Division staff to perform the above-mentioned duties
3/ All other CAF Divisions concerning financial matters
Bachelor degree plus 4/BTS.
Accounting degree is required.
Master Degree or CPA ( Mentioning the international name of the diploma ) or Accounting equivalent is required.
Excellent Knowledge of all MS-DOS & Microsoft Office applications.
use of EDP accounting applications.
Minimum 5 years’ of experience in similar fields.
Must be fluent in written and spoken both English and French.-
Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is an advantage (Portuguese and/or Spanish or Arabic).
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com
(Mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10 th of October 2017
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
Chief Finance Officer
As a Chief Finance Officer you will post perimeter including several companies belonging to the group, Also you will report to the Group Executive Committee.
Development and management of an accounting system complying with IFRS, Also development and management of a financial computer (based) information system (ERP system).
Chief Finance Officer Main Tasks:
Supervise the Finance Department team (5-10 employees).
Also, accountable for the accounts book-keeping, the yearly financial report and to ensure the integrity of fiscal data, in coordination with the Auditors.
Control the cash flow position and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents, in coordination with the Finance Manager.
Establish accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations, ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards.
Understand and monitor all of the company’s liabilities (such as but not limited to legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants, etc.).
Manage financial relationships with stakeholders such as banks, insurances, etc. Approve all agreements concerning financial obligations in relation with budget approved by the Executive Committee. Ensure the proper recording of all financial data and supporting documents.
Analyze shareholder relations policies, procedures, and information programs, including the annual and interim reports to shareholders, as well as recommends new or revised policies, procedures, or programs when needed.
10-15 years’ experience. Also Strong technical background in accounting and finance is needed, including certificates in accounting, MBA or BS in economics/finance And management skills.
If you are interested, Don’t hesitate kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
As a Financial controller you will perimeter including several companies belonging to company Group. Also you will reporting to the Group Executive Committee and coordination with the Group CFO. And you will assist the Group Executive Committee in supervising the financial performance and in taking strategic decisions.
Financial Controller tasks:
You will be responsible of financial performance analysis: the FC is the company scorekeeper using tools like the balanced scorecard, dashboards, and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance, Also you will control budget and forecast: the FC is responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates; Also you will propos a yearly financial planning, review monthly budgets and issue forecasts, in coordination with the CFO.
If you have 5-10 years’ experience, Also strong technical background in accounting and finance, including certificates in accounting, And MBA or BS in economics/finance, You are almost welcome!
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Multinational bank Relationship Manager / product manager
His role is to Develop an understanding of the bank’s loyalty platform and the relationship with the client and capabilities and understand requirements for implementing the loyalty platform with the bank . And assist in documenting requirements of the bank partner to deliver the loyalty platform . Besides Develop and manage against a project plan, including tracking tasks. And identifying dependencies, potential delays and roadblocks and actively escalating as appropriate to resolve . Also Hold weekly meetings with key stakeholders to manage deliverables. Track progress and report on outcomes of weekly status meetings .
Besides Provide a monthly dashboard view of progress to executive management, including proactively identifying potential roadblocks and presenting solutions to ensure successful delivery of the project . Also Provide ongoing continuity of support to the bank for a period of time to ensure smooth operation of the platform . And develop procedures to ensure that the platform operation is transitioned seamlessly to the bank’s staff .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience spanning the areas of Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management .With Proven execution experience in a product management capacity, including project management and launch experience . Also Strong knowledge of financial services retail products, payment cards and loyalty and marketing as it relates to financial services/retail banking/ payments .
- Proven track record of successful plan execution in a fast-paced environment . And proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment .
- Master’s degree in Business or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing, launching and/or managing loyalty/reward propositions and programs , Project management knowledge and certification . Also International business experience is a plus
An International company In Cairo – Heliopolis requires :
The controller role should Record, update and follow up CRM Database with the information collected by Sales, Marketing and Distributors Teams. Also ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies. And he will manage the Consolidation process and be a key player on the closing process focused on improving timeliness and accuracy. Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts. Add to that support ongoing maintenance, monitoring and improvement activities in the controlling framework compliance area. Meanwhile contribute as contact for internal and external auditors to review audit exceptions and develop solutions. On the other hand support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP. And to Contribute on implementation of new accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the business.
Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews on a regular basis .And closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers. Also do a Monthly reporting: support the delivery of the monthly EMT and Business Review for all cash and working capital items and perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP/forecast. Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times. Forecasting: Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting with latest actual results and forecast assumptions. Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance. Contribute to regional harmonization projects (i.e. chart of accounts standardization, use of SAP, Reporting and Business reviews standard templates).
Skills, Education and Experience
Strong communication and socializing skills
High analytical skills
Continuous Process improvement oriented
Autonomous and able to adapt quickly to changes and tight deadlines
Dynamic and proactive
Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately , handle multiple tasks at any one time and ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes
For a local industrial company located in Borg El Arab – Alexandria
– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
– Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
– Maintain the financial health of the organization.
– Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
– Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
– Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
– A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
– Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
– BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
– Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
For a leading company in Alexandria junior accountant is needed.
0-2 years of experience in the same field
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
•Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
•Assist with other accounting projects
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10 years
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles