CAF is hiring a Deputy General Secretary for Finance & Administration
Job Scope and Duties:
The CAF Deputy General Secretary for finance & Administration contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial & Administrative tasks for the Confederation. Under the guidance of the Secretary General, he is in charge of the strategy and the overall financial & Administrative investments and in charge of controlling the overall CAF budget.
Planning and management aspects
- Formulate financial strategies and plans for the optimization of CAF’s financial health
- Develop performance measures that support CAF’s strategic direction
- Direct, lead and nurture in-depth relations with members of the Finance Division team
- Maintain positive in-depth relations with the General Secretary and the Directors
- Manage the overall CAF budgets and overall processes, establishing guidelines for budget and forecast preparation
- Finalize the CAF annual accounts and statements
- Present indications to the General Secretary on any proved variations between the estimated budget and the actual expenses
- Oversee compliance with all CAF contractual requirements with commercial partners
Financial Operations aspects
- Possess the Second signature on all financial transactions and checks (The General Secretary has the first signature)
- Sign all correspondences concerning the Finance
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversee the preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with Finance Controller and internal / external auditors as necessary
- Guarantee that banks’ reconciliations are done properly by the Accounting Unit
- Review monthly results as presented by the Financial Controller
Administrative Operations aspects
- Improve processes and policies, manage administrative staff, and lead long term organizational planning.
Specific responsibilities include:-
- Management: manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages relations with vendors, acts as primary liaison with Pangaea’s landlords (and subtenants), develops and oversees office standard operating procedures.
* Technology: oversees network administration, manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
* Human Resources: oversees the organization’s human resources needs; including employee on-boarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits, maintaining personnel records, monitoring insurance coverage and ensuring that insurance personnel policies are up-to-date.
* Manage Administrative Staff: including the department of travels, And other duties.
- Ensure that all statutory financial requirements of the Confederation are met
- Monitor reliable control systems
- Report risk issues to the General Secretary
- Maintain relations with internal / external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Preserve all financial / accounting documents with a proper archiving system
- Review policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and accessed by the relevant personnel only, including on the JDE software
- Behave Ethically, build relationships, communicate effectively, focus on CAF members and partners needs, foster Teamwork, Lead and Make Decisions, Organize and plan, Solve problems
Required to coordinate with other CAF departments and other parties as follows:
1/ General Secretary
2/ Finance Division staff to perform the above-mentioned duties
3/ All other CAF Divisions concerning financial matters
Bachelor degree plus 4/BTS.
Accounting degree is required.
Master Degree or CPA ( Mentioning the international name of the diploma ) or Accounting equivalent is required.
Excellent Knowledge of all MS-DOS & Microsoft Office applications.
use of EDP accounting applications.
Minimum 5 years’ of experience in similar fields.
Must be fluent in written and spoken both English and French.-
Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is an advantage (Portuguese and/or Spanish or Arabic).
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com
(Mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10 th of October 2017
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
Chief Finance Officer
As a Chief Finance Officer you will post perimeter including several companies belonging to the group, Also you will report to the Group Executive Committee.
Development and management of an accounting system complying with IFRS, Also development and management of a financial computer (based) information system (ERP system).
Chief Finance Officer Main Tasks:
Supervise the Finance Department team (5-10 employees).
Also, accountable for the accounts book-keeping, the yearly financial report and to ensure the integrity of fiscal data, in coordination with the Auditors.
Control the cash flow position and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents, in coordination with the Finance Manager.
Establish accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations, ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards.
Understand and monitor all of the company’s liabilities (such as but not limited to legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants, etc.).
Manage financial relationships with stakeholders such as banks, insurances, etc. Approve all agreements concerning financial obligations in relation with budget approved by the Executive Committee. Ensure the proper recording of all financial data and supporting documents.
Analyze shareholder relations policies, procedures, and information programs, including the annual and interim reports to shareholders, as well as recommends new or revised policies, procedures, or programs when needed.
10-15 years’ experience. Also Strong technical background in accounting and finance is needed, including certificates in accounting, MBA or BS in economics/finance And management skills.
If you are interested, Don’t hesitate kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
As a Financial controller you will perimeter including several companies belonging to company Group. Also you will reporting to the Group Executive Committee and coordination with the Group CFO. And you will assist the Group Executive Committee in supervising the financial performance and in taking strategic decisions.
Financial Controller tasks:
You will be responsible of financial performance analysis: the FC is the company scorekeeper using tools like the balanced scorecard, dashboards, and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance, Also you will control budget and forecast: the FC is responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates; Also you will propos a yearly financial planning, review monthly budgets and issue forecasts, in coordination with the CFO.
If you have 5-10 years’ experience, Also strong technical background in accounting and finance, including certificates in accounting, And MBA or BS in economics/finance, You are almost welcome!
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Multinational bank Relationship Manager / product manager
His role is to Develop an understanding of the bank’s loyalty platform and the relationship with the client and capabilities and understand requirements for implementing the loyalty platform with the bank . And assist in documenting requirements of the bank partner to deliver the loyalty platform . Besides Develop and manage against a project plan, including tracking tasks. And identifying dependencies, potential delays and roadblocks and actively escalating as appropriate to resolve . Also Hold weekly meetings with key stakeholders to manage deliverables. Track progress and report on outcomes of weekly status meetings .
Besides Provide a monthly dashboard view of progress to executive management, including proactively identifying potential roadblocks and presenting solutions to ensure successful delivery of the project . Also Provide ongoing continuity of support to the bank for a period of time to ensure smooth operation of the platform . And develop procedures to ensure that the platform operation is transitioned seamlessly to the bank’s staff .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience spanning the areas of Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management .With Proven execution experience in a product management capacity, including project management and launch experience . Also Strong knowledge of financial services retail products, payment cards and loyalty and marketing as it relates to financial services/retail banking/ payments .
- Proven track record of successful plan execution in a fast-paced environment . And proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment .
- Master’s degree in Business or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing, launching and/or managing loyalty/reward propositions and programs , Project management knowledge and certification . Also International business experience is a plus
An International company In Cairo – Heliopolis requires :
The controller role should Record, update and follow up CRM Database with the information collected by Sales, Marketing and Distributors Teams. Also ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies. And he will manage the Consolidation process and be a key player on the closing process focused on improving timeliness and accuracy. Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts. Add to that support ongoing maintenance, monitoring and improvement activities in the controlling framework compliance area. Meanwhile contribute as contact for internal and external auditors to review audit exceptions and develop solutions. On the other hand support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP. And to Contribute on implementation of new accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the business.
Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews on a regular basis .And closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers. Also do a Monthly reporting: support the delivery of the monthly EMT and Business Review for all cash and working capital items and perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP/forecast. Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times. Forecasting: Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting with latest actual results and forecast assumptions. Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance. Contribute to regional harmonization projects (i.e. chart of accounts standardization, use of SAP, Reporting and Business reviews standard templates).
Skills, Education and Experience
Strong communication and socializing skills
High analytical skills
Continuous Process improvement oriented
Autonomous and able to adapt quickly to changes and tight deadlines
Dynamic and proactive
Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately , handle multiple tasks at any one time and ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes
For a local industrial company located in Borg El Arab – Alexandria
– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
– Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
– Maintain the financial health of the organization.
– Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
– Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
– Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
– A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
– Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
– BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
– Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
For a leading company in Alexandria junior accountant is needed.
0-2 years of experience in the same field
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
•Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
•Assist with other accounting projects
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10 years
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles