for a Multinational bank Relationship Manager / product manager
His role is to Develop an understanding of the bank’s loyalty platform and the relationship with the client and capabilities and understand requirements for implementing the loyalty platform with the bank . And assist in documenting requirements of the bank partner to deliver the loyalty platform . Besides Develop and manage against a project plan, including tracking tasks. And identifying dependencies, potential delays and roadblocks and actively escalating as appropriate to resolve . Also Hold weekly meetings with key stakeholders to manage deliverables. Track progress and report on outcomes of weekly status meetings .
Besides Provide a monthly dashboard view of progress to executive management, including proactively identifying potential roadblocks and presenting solutions to ensure successful delivery of the project . Also Provide ongoing continuity of support to the bank for a period of time to ensure smooth operation of the platform . And develop procedures to ensure that the platform operation is transitioned seamlessly to the bank’s staff .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience spanning the areas of Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management .With Proven execution experience in a product management capacity, including project management and launch experience . Also Strong knowledge of financial services retail products, payment cards and loyalty and marketing as it relates to financial services/retail banking/ payments .
- Proven track record of successful plan execution in a fast-paced environment . And proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment .
- Master’s degree in Business or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing, launching and/or managing loyalty/reward propositions and programs , Project management knowledge and certification . Also International business experience is a plus
An International company In Cairo – Heliopolis requires :
The controller role should Record, update and follow up CRM Database with the information collected by Sales, Marketing and Distributors Teams. Also ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies. And he will manage the Consolidation process and be a key player on the closing process focused on improving timeliness and accuracy. Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts. Add to that support ongoing maintenance, monitoring and improvement activities in the controlling framework compliance area. Meanwhile contribute as contact for internal and external auditors to review audit exceptions and develop solutions. On the other hand support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP. And to Contribute on implementation of new accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the business.
Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews on a regular basis .And closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers. Also do a Monthly reporting: support the delivery of the monthly EMT and Business Review for all cash and working capital items and perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP/forecast. Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times. Forecasting: Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting with latest actual results and forecast assumptions. Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance. Contribute to regional harmonization projects (i.e. chart of accounts standardization, use of SAP, Reporting and Business reviews standard templates).
Skills, Education and Experience
Strong communication and socializing skills
High analytical skills
Continuous Process improvement oriented
Autonomous and able to adapt quickly to changes and tight deadlines
Dynamic and proactive
Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately , handle multiple tasks at any one time and ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes
For a local industrial company located in Borg El Arab – Alexandria
– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
– Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
– Maintain the financial health of the organization.
– Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
– Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
– Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
– A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
– Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
– BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
– Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
For a leading company in Alexandria junior accountant is needed.
0-2 years of experience in the same field
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
•Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
•Assist with other accounting projects
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10 years
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles