Job Title: Junior Accountant
Company’s Category: International Company
Company’s Field: Retail/Entertainment
Job Location: 5th settlement
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
• Post and process journal entries to ensure the recording of all business transactions.
• Update AR / AP as assigned.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
Years of experience:
• 0-3 years of experience working in Finance, fresh grads are welcome to apply.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
• Excellent written &oral communication skills.
• Excellent English.
How to apply?!Share it