For a multinational company located in Cairo , a “Trade Marketing Specialist” is urgently needed.
– Background Business Administration.
– A minimum of 4 years experience in FMCG within Sales/Trade marketing.
– Previous experience on Spaceman and extensive knowledge of Market Data software(eg Nielsen , Euromonitor)are a plus.
– Develop and implement BTL strategies.
– Assist Country Manager and RSM to set POSM allocations by market through brand guidelines and sales feedback.
– Deliver Launch support , promotions planning and analysis.
– Help deliver sales , market share and category growth for the company.
– Develop brand/channel related POS solutions to support sales packages offered to the trade.
– Conduct periodic trade visit and market visit in coordination with RSMs and CMs.
– Work closely with Finance : align promotional costs and present pre and post promotions evaluation through ROI , IMS figures and market data readings.
– GAP analysis , KA sell-out data analysis and Bi-monthly analysis of distribution.
– Develop and deliver necessary trainings for distributor sales teams.
If interested , kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires : Chief Marketing Officer
1- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the marketing strategic objectives. Accordingly develops and sets the strategy with forecaster targets, and submits it to the CEO for review and approval
2- Reviews the sectors’ Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
3- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead Generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
4- Develop branding guidelines and processes for integration of new partner firms and Products.
5- Monitor marketing effectiveness against industry benchmarked metrics; assess marketing spend decisions against applicable business metrics.
1- B.SC from any discipline, MBA is preferred.
2- 15 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of Increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging Market trends; at least 5 years in a similar position.
3- Previous experience in managing marketing functions in a large organization on a Strategic level as well as demonstrated knowledge of the marketing field, specifically Brand management; market research; direct marketing; creative services; publication;
Advertising; digital marketing; and media relations
For a multinational company located in Cairo :
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop and execute brand specific marketing strategies across all marketing channels.
– Manage brand digital marketing budget by channel and market based on exhaustive list of KPIs (e.g., conversion, CIR, CAC, visits).
– Manage day to day execution of digital marketing campaigns.
– Lead the implementation of top-priority channel initiatives to drive improvements in performance.
– Constantly measuring the effectiveness of each channel and budget within marketing and implementing improvements when needed.
– Analyze trends, demographic and market habits for deeper understanding of the consumer preferences and competition to use in the overall marketing strategy.
Experience & Background:
– Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to optimize PPC campaigns (including keyword matching and negative keywords).
– Experience with web analytics tools used to analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies in generating increased organic revenue and to improve PPC campaigns.
– Fluent in mobile translation and optimization across all platforms and browsers including app development.
– Strong experience using web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar.
– Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
– Ability to raise issues, offer options, collaborate on solutions, and make recommendations.
– Strong written and verbal communication.
– Strategic and creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with other internal and external teams.
– Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload
For an international company located in Cairo
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with AdMazad portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
•Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
•Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
•Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
•Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
•Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
•Forecast and track key account metrics
•Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
•Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
•Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
•Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
•Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
•Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
•Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
•Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
•Recruiting and training new account executives.
Skills and qualities
•Good leadership qualities.
•Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
•Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
•High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
•Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness