For a well known Company located in Alexandria , a “Payroll Coordinator” is urgently needed.
– Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data from different departments.
– Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
– Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
– Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping the information confidential.
– Creating bank Accounts/Forms.
– Delivering cash salaries.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting
– From 0 to 1 year of experience in a relevant field
– Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
– Excellent command of the English Language.
– Advanced Excel.
– Attention to details.
– Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to email@example.com